Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Extremely medicated right now...as I took a couple vape hits with some Skywalker OG wax, and after that I also ate one of these Hi-Fi chocolate bites, this is what I was talking about a couple weeks ago @ , now you have a visual idea of the size in comparison to a key:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Extremely medicated right now...as I took a couple vape hits with some Skywalker OG wax, and after that I also ate one of these Hi-Fi chocolate bites, this is what I was talking about a couple weeks ago @BUTCHER206 , now you have a visual idea of the size in comparison to a key:

hey thanks for posting this, that was thoughtful

damn just woke up and i can barely see right lol i ended up eating a 3rd gummy bear right before i fell asleep

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
October 28th PC Patch Notes

October 28 - wb.elder.pliny
Hi everyone! I’m going to jump in and help out Yorick as a second pair of eyes and ears for you all.

With the game now available for sale, I wanted to provide a status update since the release of the September patch.

As we confirmed earlier today, the PC version of the game now supports all add-on content that has been released thus far for console. The configurations for this content are being updated now and we expect everything to be available in the next few hours. We’ll confirm when this process is completed.

We are still working with our GPU partners to add full support for SLI and Crossfire. In addition, we are working with these partners to address stability issues on certain cards related to the latest drivers.

After extensive testing, a hard drive paging issue with some GPUs on Windows 7 may occur after extended gameplay sessions. If you encounter this, simply re-launching the game will resolve the issue.

For Windows 10 users, we’ve found that having at least 12GB of system RAM on a PC allows the game to operate without paging and provides a smoother gameplay experience.

UPDATE: We became aware of an issue with the Season Pass DLC content where it was not being downloaded automatically. We've recently resolved this issue with help from Valve, and everyone should be receiving their Season Pass content now.
lol Wowwww they're recommending at least 12GB of ram now for Batman Arkham Knight @InfamousICON and still have major issues even after like a month or maybe two months or however long it's been since they released that broken ass game, then tried to back off and say they're fixing it and re-releasing it. Warner Brother's really did not care at all and released the most broken AAA title to date maybe

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol @ the PC title being rated like 4-6stars but the console version is 9.5/10

I just saw some article i think it was in USA Today that predicted the PC gaming industry is going to grow from like 23 billion to about 30 billion this year. That's a lot of money to miss out on if they keep thinking it's 4 years ago. I hope PC gamers finally start getting respect again and they stop giving us these horrible ports

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol @ the PC title being rated like 4-6stars but the console version is 9.5/10

I just saw some article i think it was in USA Today that predicted the PC gaming industry is going to grow from like 23 billion to about 30 billion this year. That's a lot of money to miss out on if they keep thinking it's 4 years ago. I hope PC gamers finally start getting respect again and they stop giving us these horrible ports
Yeah I don't get how these developers aren't embracing PC more. The top 10 most played games in the world are PC only lol PC gaming is actually shitting on console gaming as far as pure numbers go. You would think these developers would be like "hmmm, maybe we should corner part of that market".

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That's a game made for a console to me anyway. Any game better with a controller instead of a keyboard and mouse I'd fuck with on PS4.
I dunno man if it's that badly optimized for PC i can only imagine what it'd be like on consoles. I'm having memories of playing Batman Arkham City on PS3 and I would get severe FPS drops whenever I tried to get 10+ dudes on the screen to try and get huge combo chains. It was pretty bad, like, 10 FPS or less lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I dunno man if it's that badly optimized for PC i can only imagine what it'd be like on consoles. I'm having memories of playing Batman Arkham City on PS3 and I would get severe FPS drops whenever I tried to get 10+ dudes on the screen to try and get huge combo chains. It was pretty bad, like, 10 FPS or less lol
Like you said, it's getting 9.5 on consoles and 5 on PC lol

This new Batman game was handed off to a different company to port the PC version, that's why it's so fucked up.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Like you said, it's getting 9.5 on consoles and 5 on PC lol

This new Batman game was handed off to a different company to port the PC version, that's why it's so fucked up.
i dunno if it was true but some people in pcmasterrace were saying the company was actually like 10 people, and they had a month to do it lol