Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Only tomatoes I like on a sandwich are sundried tomatoes and only on some sandwiches.

I KNOW you be fucking with high quality, basically additive free, ketchup though. Which almost counts as a tomato. BTW where did you say you found Portland Ketchup up here? and have you tried any of their other condiments?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I KNOW you be fucking with high quality, basically additive free, ketchup though. Which almost counts as a tomato. BTW where did you say you found Portland Ketchup up here? and have you tried any of their other condiments?
One of those expensive gourmet burger places he goes to to flex on broke suckas like me pics inside

Probably 8oz burger bar

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I fuck with tomatoes in various forms just not freshly sliced and put on sandwiches or burgers and shit like that. I mean I love salsa and most of that stuff is 90% tomato I just need more things going on hence why I love sun dried tomatoes because they are all marinated in oil and stuff.

Anyways QFC by me carries it I really cant vouch for anywhere else but I would guess at very least Seattle area QFCs do. I think the only thing they make besides that is yellow mustard and I haven't tried it but my mom said it was just okay (she loves the ketchup).

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
One of those expensive gourmet burger places he goes to to flex on broke suckas like me pics inside

Probably 8oz burger bar
Had a highly mediocre experience there about a year ago and haven't been back since. Lil Woody's has since wooed me away from there anyways regardless. Totally different style of burger but I like them better and they are quite a bit cheaper of course.