Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Can't wait to go back to work tonight. Hot shower to start the morning, then bring in 12oz raspberries I just bought, two raw red bell peppers, a blueberry and strawberry and honey (I'll probably only eat half of the fruit and honey, that's a ton of sugar but at least it comes packaged to the side which I very much appreciate and support) and a plain fage greek yogurt. Get some walking in should be a great night; looking forward to it. Life is a pretty great thing

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol Totenkopf @Totenkopf leading everyone to believe he just became football fan as recently as a year or two ago, but he's been posting in the seahawks news thread since 2009 and has probably been one for a decade+

Clever ruse, well played

Mar 6, 2014
lol Totenkopf @Totenkopf leading everyone to believe he just became football fan as recently as a year or two ago, but he's been posting in the seahawks news thread since 2009 and has probably been one for a decade+

Clever ruse, well played
I became a fan in the nolan days

I never knew what it was like to watch the niners play under great offensive co-ordinators.

Props: BUTCHER 206