Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Ate food... Hydrated with two 16oz sports drinks... Two ~18oz mugs of water... Even took a 81mg aspirin, 200mg caffeine and a 25mg ephedrine just in case it's withdrawal from either of those, still got a headache lol shit.

Suicide is the only option left, tbh.
There is no reason to do all that bruh. Feeling like shit requirss food and a drink. Nothing else.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There is no reason to do all that bruh. Feeling like shit requirss food and a drink. Nothing else.
Ok well why does my head fucking hurt super bad and it's been hurting for like 14 hours now. It's the only thing i can focus on it's taking up all my focus and my entire existence lol. I'm about to eat some butternut squash ravioli

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I see all these girls you post; you say you appreciate and support beautiful black women yet you're only attracted to caucasoid features like narrow nasal apertures, retreating zygomatic bones for a more pointed face, an orthognathic profile lacking prognathism. Furthermore light Caucasian like skin, Caucasian like chemically straightened hair. You can't just appreciate and support beautiful black women as they are and you're one of the reasons they struggle with their self-worth and self-image. Unlike you i appreciate beautiful black women as they are, you're a racist piece of shit man, tbh fam fuck you ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN