Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I traded a shitty android tablet with a battery life of 40 minutes, for a DJ controller worth tripple its value.

I'm not sure if Im going to keep it or flip it. I stay craigslist hustling for barters.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I never get that shit fuckin Raiders fans and A's fans are always tryin to gas the niners. flip side of the coin is niners fans are unsure if the raiders play in Oakland or LA and really don't give a fuck unless we gotta woop that ass.
lol have you met most of your fellow 49ers fans? Most Raiders fans realize that no 49er rivalry even exists, most Raider fans NEVER even speak about the 49ers. 49er fans on the other hand act like the Raiders are old school division rivals and shit. An example is this here website, go into ANY Raider thread made in the sports forum and 49er fans will lead the way in number of posts. Go to a 49er thread and it's rare to catch a Raider fan in it. I swear most 49er fans were bullied by Raider fans when they were kids or something.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
You get laced up by a dude wearin a John Taylor jersey a couple years back????
I never get that shit fuckin Raiders fans and A's fans are always tryin to gas the niners. flip side of the coin is niners fans are unsure if the raiders play in Oakland or LA and really don't give a fuck unless we gotta woop that ass.

Only teams I hate in any sport are the Seahawks,and anything University of Washington. After that there's hella teams I don't really fuck with but man it's funny to see people get hella worked up. Put that energy into something productive like following your team or building a the Lego Death Star
didn't get laced up by anybody...

i'm an a's fan but not a raiders fan (i don't hate the raiders)...and cool story bro.