Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
I never got all the hate for tom brady. I don't think he's a cheater his team might cheat and the organization might be crooked but tom is a true American and grew up wanting to be in the nfl, gets to live his dream and is married to a super hot woman who makes more money than him i can't hate on brady.
I like him too, if he wins another ring he will be the undisputed GOAT, better than his idol Montana.

Can't mention his greatness without mentioning his O line, they give him all day to throw.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I like him too, if he wins another ring he will be the undisputed GOAT, better than his idol Montana.

Can't mention his greatness without mentioning his O line, they give him all day to throw.
Too bad it's tainted by the tuck rule superbowl and lightweight this last time around with the deflation shit; that's not his fault. I'm pretty sure the Patriots have some shady shit going on with their headsets and opposing teams headsets too considering the seahawks were warned to protect their calls and formations before the superbowl, then that last play went down like they knew the call being called even though it had never been called before. Of course no one is going to be able to prove that and im just a seahawks fan so ppl will call me delusional and bitter

Mar 6, 2014
Too bad it's tainted by the tuck rule superbowl and lightweight this last time around with the deflation shit; that's not his fault. I'm pretty sure the Patriots have some shady shit going on with their headsets and opposing teams headsets too considering the seahawks were warned to protect their calls and formations before the superbowl, then that last play went down like they knew the call being called even though it had never been called before. Of course no one is going to be able to prove that and im just a seahawks fan so ppl will call me delusional and bitter
Tuck rule was terrible, he pump faked, everyone could see that.

But you can't take away his greatness because of one dodgy call, he is just a sublime QB.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dude, yes, more plz
Not sure if you're serious but fuck it lol

These are the best quality i could get this camera fuckin sucks plus this program is shitty

Totally going to start borderline stalking this girl her sister is even hotter id need to get my income up to about 150k a year to have a shot though lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Not sure if you're serious but fuck it lol

These are the best quality i could get this camera fuckin sucks plus this program is shitty

Totally going to start borderline stalking this girl her sister is even hotter id need to get my income up to about 150k a year to have a shot though lol

Reported to SPD. Party van en route