Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
49 shot 7 dead in Chiraq this weekend but none of them were white women on the news so nobody gives a shit
the jewish media only cares if they can spin it and create racial tension and start riots. literally no one cares about black on black crime especially black people
Is my fb public? I thought that shit was private

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I wonder if there is enough people in Madden 16 to make a bompton team
Only people I know off the top of my head is Sherman and former Seahawks and current Redskins safety Jeron Johnson.

It would be hella work, but you could try to turn it into a LA County team, and add Rams LB Akeem Ayers (Watts), Bills WR Robert Woods (Gardena), Chiefs WR DeAnthony Thomas (South Central LA), Cowboys CB Orlando Scandrick (Torrance), Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict (LA), Jaguars WR Marqise Lee (Inglewood), Jaguars TE Marcedes Lewis (Long Beach), Seahawks S George Farmer (Gardena), Raiders FB Marcel Reece (Inglewood), Lions DT Haloti Ngata (Inglewood), Packers DE Datone Jones (Compton), Ravens TE Ed Dickson (Inglewood), Bengals WR Marvin Jones (LA), Cowboys LT Tyron Smith (LA), Texans S Rahim Moore (LA), Seahawks DT Brandon Mebane (South Central LA), Colts CB Sheldon Price (Long Beach) are some of the LA County players I know off the top of my head.