Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Sorry but bush was the worst thing to happen to the world never mind the USA.
Yup. And our Prime Minister at the time Blair was dragged into this shit as an ally of Bush and loads of British troops died for nothing more than America getting their oil.

Not to mention they totally destabilised the Middle East. Yeah Hussein was a little brutal but he kept order and after Bush overthrew him we been dealing with war and ISIS and nothing but trouble

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I voted for bush in 04, zero regrets. Shit was better with bush as president, ppl were united for the most part aside from all the whiny hippies bitching about oil and war. With Obama the country's pretty fucked. Fuckin borderline race war about to happen no matter how much libtards deny it, plus all these retarded sovereign citizens and their 'am i being derained' bullshit
I'm pretty sure the development of the internet as an international communication system contributed to that. Now every dude in his early 20s with access to google thinks hes a lawyer.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Stupid ass concierge i swear one of these older concierge lady is a goddamned tweaker or smoker she's so weird all the sudden and displaying all the obvious signs. Anyway she scheduled a green cab to the airport for the family of one of the developers here whichbwas stupid ass fuck, these ppl stay in a penthouse and have untold millions of dollars you call a fuckin cab for them? Are you stupid as fuck? Not only that but she scheduled it for 445 not 415 luckily they said any cab is fine so i was getting ready to run to the hyatt to grab one of the cabs that camp out there and waved down a limo that was passing by, who luckily didn't have anything booked

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You think some sick fuck out there has put mustard on a burrito?
I made a hamburger once and realized too late i didn't have any bread; used a tortilla and rolled up a hamburger with fixings into a "burrito" lol. But putting mustard on a messican taqueria style or food truck burrito is appalling that actually offended me