Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
When Pimp C died they had a radio show where they played a whole bunch of rare UGK tracks, like that one and this early version of Something Good (pre-southern way)

Makes me think there might still be some unheard material out there that never got played on the radio. I'm still waiting for the full non-radio version of this Biggie track will leak, shit is off the damn chain...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just took my final for art history 102, about to present art projects where we had to do a simple recreation of an art piece from our textbooks. Most people just drew a picture, but some of these tryhards went all out and did legit recreations with paint on canvas, same people that been kissing ass the whole semester too. Gonna laugh when my drawing with colored pencils gets the same A as their painting they probably took days on.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I don't want the sicc to die, but I know it will if people don't stop obsessing over the old posters and start trying to attract some new ones.

RIP Texas Takeover
Mixerr @Mixerr remember this? #TBT. I just been browsing hella TTO on the wayback machine, brings back hella memories.

Good times. I miss TTO.