Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Its not intentional shitposting bruh, but I see why you think that.

Ima tell you a true story from when I was in year 10 back in secondary school, so starting almost 3 years ago now. The reason I remember is because it lasted that whole school year, drove my crush away from me, and made the dudes I used to hang out with at lunch break quit talking to me.

This story may sound mean, and some of yall wont think its true, but I can assure you it is 100% true.

At my secondary school I was never popular. People didnt like me much, they used to say shit to me and do shit to me. I know that sounds gay, but one kid did some pretty questionable shit to get to me for being fat. I don't like to use the word bullying as that makes me sound like a child, and this shit just made me tough and taught me to hate most people. Anyway, most people wouldn't even speak to me, so in my first few years there I stuck with a kid I knew from primary school and his mates.

In my year there was also an autistic girl. I don't mean she was slightly autistic, I mean severely. Looking back on it now she really should have gone to a special school as my school couldn't handle her. All the kids were mean to her and just told her to fuck off, but I never spoke to her before.

Then at the start of year 10 she started talking to me and I used to be a nice guy by nature, so I didn't tell her to fuck off and instead I was nice to her and spoke to her. I regret that moment more than any of yall would imagine. From that moment on she followed me around everywhere, stared at me all the time, if I told her to keep her distance she cried and I would feel guilty. I couldn't go nowhere without her following me round, so the people I hung out with werent cool with me any more. I used to go to the toilets and eat my lunch in there so she wouldn't follow me there.

Then she somehow got my address. She began sending hand written letters to my house about her being my "BFF until we die" and shit like that. She would always ask strange questions and tell weird jokes, and if she didn't like what I said she would cry and shit, it was so fucking stressful, not to mention my crush (who I was pretty cool with) laughed at me and shit, rumours began circulating about us dating and people were acting even worse. For context I remember one if her jokes exactly as she told it.

"What do you get when you cross a bar with a bed? A bar bed."

Then she would make up shit about other boys saying really fucked up shit and at the beginning I believed her and fought some kid. At the time I thought the kid deserved it for saying shit about killing an autistic girl and I thought I was just doing a good thing.

Then her mom started sending me letters offering to pay me to go on dates with her and she payed a service to get my home phone number and kept calling it. In the end the police had to get involved and I got a restraining order.

Then at school all the girls in my year hated me for being a really bad person and a dick for bullying her and getting a restraining order, and none of them knew what I went through. My chances with all the girls there were fucked. None of my old mates would hang out with me again except 1 dude who stayed cool with me sometimes until more recently when he became a tweaker.

I spent year 11 completely isolated and I really been the same at my new 6th form college. People are cunts...

And that was my secondary school years in a nutshell.

>friends with a tweaker
>still cant find a marijuana supplier

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
>friends with a tweaker
>still cant find a marijuana supplier
I can find a marijuana supplier but most of that dude's friends have been in the hospital after smoking fibre glass laced weed. Dude also smoked for like 3 years and called me a "fucking nerd" when I asked him what strains he smoked. He couldn't name a single 1...didn't even know what sativa and indica meant....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO women's sports are turrible. I didn't even know the women's world cup was going on until I looked at yahoo sports a few minutes ago.

Meanwhile when the men's world cup was happening I couldn't even drive down the street without seeing billboards for it, posters hanging up every where, every bar showing it, every public place with a TV showing it. People in my class watching it with headphones in while the professor was up front teaching.

LOL poor ladies.