Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
God damn this place is so fucking retarded. 101 degrees at almost 10pm. I have central AC with a vent pointed at me and my apartment still won't cool down. Got the AC set to 76 and my apartment temp is 85, feels like the heat with the AC is making it humid and muggy in here. Crazy when it's so hot outside it cancels out AC lol

Here's the forecast for the rest of the week, I need to fucking move.

May 4, 2002
God damn this place is so fucking retarded. 101 degrees at almost 10pm. I have central AC with a vent pointed at me and my apartment still won't cool down. Got the AC set to 76 and my apartment temp is 85, feels like the heat with the AC is making it humid and muggy in here. Crazy when it's so hot outside it cancels out AC lol

Are u sure ur ac doesnt need to be recharged? 76tho? I set mine at 67 on auto.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006

A/C might need freon charge
if unit is sized correct ...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A/C might need freon charge
if unit is sized correct ...
AC is fine, it does this every summer here. My vents are blowing out ice cold air. It was 114 outside all day with no clouds in the sky, had sun beating down on my top floor apartment with insane temperature.

The cold air is basically hitting an oven and creating humidity in my apartment.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
The cold air is basically hitting an oven and creating humidity in my apartment.
for sure, u know better,u live there...

but imo it sounds like the unit the is undersized, a/c's pull hot air out and push cooled air in not blast cold air to change temps. also humidity (condensate) is removed as part of the process.

don't kno where u live or if 114 days are unusual, but in so cal if a unit advertises central air it better maintain comfort levels or they finny get hella calls.