Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I ordered headphones and a soundcard yesterday at like 2am and its already in kent and says will be delivered today. Jeez..... This Amazon prime trial has opened my eyes to the fact ive been a 2nd class citizen this whole time and theres a world of ppl who consistently get their packages extremely fast. Even priority 2 day shipping you pay like $9 for still takes 3-4 days

May 4, 2002
I ordered headphones and a soundcard yesterday at like 2am and its already in kent and says will be delivered today. Jeez..... This Amazon prime trial has opened my eyes to the fact ive been a 2nd class citizen this whole time and theres a world of ppl who consistently get their packages extremely fast. Even priority 2 day shipping you pay like $9 for still takes 3-4 days
But after that free trial is over they try and charge $99 a year for some shitty movies/tv shows and 2 day shipping.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can just picture my packages sitting there at the warehouse next to amazon prime packages
"hey this guy ordered this two days ago you think we shouldve sent it by now? "
" does it have the prime packaging tape on it?"
"well no but... "
"exactly! Now kick it back into the poor people pile and forget about it how many times do i gotta tell you that Mixerr"
"sorry mom"

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

At any of the dispensaries, have you ever seen thc infused coffee, specifically in those keurig style pods
The one I frequent here in Vallejo, 101 North, made medicated iced coffee in house. I grabbed a bottle of their mocha frappuccino couple times, and you couldn't even taste the THC.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
But after that free trial is over they try and charge $99 a year for some shitty movies/tv shows and 2 day shipping.
The 2 day shipping alone is worth it. I order off Amazon a couple times a month, have saved so much money compared to what standard shipping normally costs and I usually get my stuff the next day and sometimes same day because Phoenix has an Amazon distribution center.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I also grabbed this vanilla latte from Midtown Independent Alternative in Sacramento, made by Heavenly Sweet Medibles. You couldn't taste the THC too much, but this was a bit sweeter than the in house medicated coffee at 101 North:

Attachments

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I can just picture my packages sitting there at the warehouse next to amazon prime packages
"hey this guy ordered this two days ago you think we shouldve sent it by now? "
" does it have the prime packaging tape on it?"
"well no but... "
"exactly! Now kick it back into the poor people pile and forget about it how many times do i gotta tell you that Mixerr"
"sorry mom"
This actually made me laugh. Way to go Butcher.

May 4, 2002
The 2 day shipping alone is worth it. I order off Amazon a couple times a month, have saved so much money compared to what standard shipping normally costs and I usually get my stuff the next day and sometimes same day because Phoenix has an Amazon distribution center.
Like i said not for me.

Case in point i just bought a game. 10.81 free shipping. On amazon its more $ + shipping.