Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
To be quite frank (no mac jesu), not a big fan of any winged creature. I mean, chicken is tolerable, but definitely not high on my list. Turkey sucks. Cornish game hen sucks. Birds in general dont like me either. So yea, fuck them
Damn man chicken is great. From wings to sandwiches to bbq or even teriyaki.Turkey is good to if you can cook it right, buying sliced butterball turkey from the deli slaps.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also going off of what nolettuce @nolettuce and EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER posted for the ones near them the price seems to vary greatly depending on dispensary and location.

Just as an example the Zoots candies my mom loves are $38 at Ike's and the one nolettuce @nolettuce went to up north they were $50 for the exact same quantity and dose. So it would probably take some research to find what the average price something is going for across the board.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Also going off of what nolettuce @nolettuce and EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER posted for the ones near them the price seems to vary greatly depending on dispensary and location.

Just as an example the Zoots candies my mom loves are $38 at Ike's and the one nolettuce @nolettuce went to up north they were $50 for the exact same quantity and dose. So it would probably take some research to find what the average price something is going for across the board.
And they're 63-68 down hurr. Shits so weak. I cant wait til oregon rolls out their shit. 150 dollar caps on bud. So the best shit will cost 150 max. Im digging that. My question is, starting July errybody can grow up to i think 6 plants. Is that out in the open? Like is there gonna be an influx of marijuana instead of fkowers in flower beds?

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I've only gone to Uncle Ike's. Everything they have is priced with tax included on their website menu.

I've google'd the brand names (is that the correct lingo?? lol) for some of the people who supply them and most seem to be smaller growers and they go through a pretty decent sized variety of them it seems.

I've liked everything I've gotten from there so far.
I like how they were saying come harvest season the big boys will be supplying and dropping the prices heavily. Lol. Ok.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The prices have already came down around here a lot and are supposed to drop again later this year. It all depends what you want really. They had some $12-13 a gram stuff at Ike's that was definitely good for the price, then they also had like $20s range gram stuff too which the few different I've tried have all got me really fucking lit.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
reo @reo , what's going down in South Central right now? I see a few people posting up videos on Instagram of some dude in the streets shooting and getting shot, but they ain't saying anything about it really.

Props: reo and reo