Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
THE G8 GOES SUPER HARD
I fell in love with them a few years ago I was driving home from work and this black blur blew past me with one of the nastiest exhaust notes I've ever heard. I finally caught up to it at a red, the light turned green and it smashed fish tailing threw the intersection. That's a bad ass car.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I fell in love with them a few years ago I was driving home from work and this black blur blew past me with one of the nastiest exhaust notes I've ever heard. I finally caught up to it at a red, the light turned green and it smashed fish tailing threw the intersection. That's a bad ass car.
Pontiac always been a great american brand name for muscle

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I've always like the body style of Colorado's, how's the motor?
It's alright, lol.

It's been a really, really good truck.

I don't think I'd call it slow, but it's definitely not fast. I have the I-5, I think it's 230hp with out looking it up, its enough to get out of its own way, and pass on the freeway, but you're not racing anyone.

I like the looks, it's been really reliable, drives really nice. That all being said I want to sell it and get something faster.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
yeah I wanted the SS but couldn't afford it, mine is 12 years old and only has 120,000 on it
My mom has the SS & it's a fuckin gas guzzler but they never sell cars (driveway lookin like a pick n pull) so she still drives it full time

they wont buy anything but V8's, my stepdad is weird like that

I do gotta say tho it's got massive heat for being so heavy, that shit gets up fast