Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
there should be shower stalls like at tha beach in areas heavily populated by transients...

just for public sanitation, skid row smells worse than tj, no exaggeration
breh I got lost downtown on accident when i was 17 & ended up in skid row & that place stank so fuckin bad

to top it off it was nighttime in the summer & some bitch with tiddies down to her knees & no shirt on came running at us asking for money & cigarettes ...she was a white lady & her skin was black with dirt & grime

homeless dude i was talking to said some lady had just been arrested a few minutes prior for trying to sell her infant for crack

hella grimy

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Happy Fubu Friday, brehs...
VERSACERO @VERSACERO S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Snakegang @Snakegang cheeto @cheeto

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Man I just made a fucking amazing mac and cheese. I threw a pork shoulder in the crock pot this morning with some mire piox, and cooked it all day. Then in my 7 qt cast iron pot (thats fucking huge) I sauted up and onion, made a roux and then added half and half cayane salt and pepper and let it reduce. Once it got good and thick I added a poind and a half of cheese, cheddar, greyare and parm. Than I chopped the pork roast up and mixed that in, then I chopped up a shitload of mommas little peppers and added those. Bread crumbs and more parm on top, into the over for 45 min and vioala:

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Man I just made a fucking amazing mac and cheese. I threw a pork shoulder in the crock pot this morning with some mire piox, and cooked it all day. Then in my 7 qt cast iron pot (thats fucking huge) I sauted up and onion, made a roux and then added half and half cayane salt and pepper and let it reduce. Once it got good and thick I added a poind and a half of cheese, cheddar, greyare and parm. Than I chopped the pork roast up and mixed that in, then I chopped up a shitload of mommas little peppers and added those. Bread crumbs and more parm on top, into the over for 45 min and vioala:

If i drive up there, and pay for it, can you cook me a 5 course meal bruh?