Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
So not only is my pancreas super inflamed, and Im going through withdrawals from booze, but when they did my ct scan today that found that ive got a shitload of liquid in my lungs, so add pneumonia to the list. Fuck, I;m falling apart. I've been sleeping for like 16 hours a day, but condering the stress my body's going through, thats about right. Luckily I got a fuking awesome doc, didn't give me no guilt trip or hassle about drinking about, just wrote me scrips for plenty of libruim and dilaudid, along with antiobiotics and anti nauseants, and said that if I go through that and im still having lung trouble, he'll break me off a pint of syrup.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I can't buy shirts online. My body shape is too ackward. Feelin like c-4
I'm going to take the chance. I usually get a 2x wherever so I'm just going to go with that.

I always say to myself "Those shirts are cool, maybe I'll order one." then think about the headache returning it would be and then just never go back to the idea.

Just gotta pull the trigger at some point.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
So not only is my pancreas super inflamed, and Im going through withdrawals from booze, but when they did my ct scan today that found that ive got a shitload of liquid in my lungs, so add pneumonia to the list. Fuck, I;m falling apart. I've been sleeping for like 16 hours a day, but condering the stress my body's going through, thats about right. Luckily I got a fuking awesome doc, didn't give me no guilt trip or hassle about drinking about, just wrote me scrips for plenty of libruim and dilaudid, along with antiobiotics and anti nauseants, and said that if I go through that and im still having lung trouble, he'll break me off a pint of syrup.
Knock it off dude, get better...now.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA