Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
does anybody have trouble with hbogo just stopping like halfway through an episode then saying this show cant be played at this time, error D-1003? its annoying as fuck i wnated to try the sopranos but i cant even make it halfway through the pilot. this is the third day in a row ive been trying to watch it. this is a brand new computer with windows 8.1 all browsers up to date the latest flash etc wtf. i was able to watch game of thrones last week like a whole season with no problems
It's your router..

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Halloween 1999 I worked for a contractor as tech support for Cisco Systems.

Well, the days leading up to this event, I was getting at this BBW black thick ass fine sista who was on a different team but in the same office as I, & this was before I had instant messenger, so we were emailing each other on company email ...all kinda dirty shit.

We had set it up to meet at the hotel near our work on Halloween night after work & stay there together ...detailed it all in the email of what we were gonna do, talking dirty, all that...

Well, this chick decided she was gonna print it all out & show her friend, Lisa, in which whom I also used to flirt a lot with.

Well, this dumb bitch printed doubles & left the second stack on the printer.

My boss & the IT guy were both my friends outside of work, & they are the ones who saw it first.

knowing it was their job to inform HR, ...same thing, I get to work on Halloween in my rasta outfit all dressed for the occasion, overnight bag in my truck ready to plow this BBW pussu....BLAM! Called into the office, 'talked to' & suspended.

We still stayed at the hotel that night, & did exactly what was planned.

Lesson learned, don't talk on company email & dont get caught on camera.
Naw. That's all I wanted to know.