Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
What was up with A-wax and the snub nose bully guy?

I don't really know anything about him besides he sells t-shirts. Kinda just looks like a regular guy.
I dunno but dude running to BART first thing when he gets home is on some attention seeking type shit

either an instigator or some chump lookin for net stripes, either way its dry snitchin & dude is a nack for pullin that "guess what I saw" bullshit

not solid.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm so sober right now and had a shitty commute cause everybody thinks you're supposed to get in a bumper to bumper line of cars 20 deep and go 53mph. Plus I tried to buy a jalapeno mcdouble and jalapeno mcchicken but the line was like 6 deep so I abandoned those hopes. So now I'm sitting here in a perfectly good mood and have no problem because lifes pretty sweet and it could be worse and I'm thankful for what I have. God bless you all

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Now I don't really some niggas turn snake/
Talk shit behind your back, but act cool in yo face/
RJ speaking that real, I could relate/
You the type that try to snitch if yo ass caught a case/
See I would let you shine with me/
But you fraud, you don't even wanna grind, homie/
So...hell you can't ride with me/
And if I cop this lil weed, you can't get high with me/

Props: BUTCHER 206

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
>buy a gtx970, nvidia gets sued about the 970 1 week later
>buy a 840evo, samsung releases firmware patches for performance degradation

Jesus christ what's next? i5 recall? Motherboard lawsuit?
I'm so sober right now and had a shitty commute cause everybody thinks you're supposed to get in a bumper to bumper line of cars 20 deep and go 53mph. Plus I tried to buy a jalapeno mcdouble and jalapeno mcchicken but the line was like 6 deep so I abandoned those hopes. So now I'm sitting here in a perfectly good mood and have no problem because lifes pretty sweet and it could be worse and I'm thankful for what I have. God bless you all

sounds like you need a whambulance