Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Legman @Legman

Certainly never a personal shot to ya breh breh, but I wanna keep that thread as an RIP thread.. if you wanna argue with Butcher, take it to another thread.

I was asked to make sure that thread stayed as an RIP thread. You & Butcher can argue elsewhere.

your PM's are full or I'd of hit you directly.
I'm just going to say it in here delete Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat 's too. I don't care if you get mad or whatever breh, your opinion is your opinion, but for someone who supposedly feels bad for his friend posting your opinion on the subject in the thread his best friend made is lame as fuck man. You know we are cool breh but you are outtta pocket for that one in my opinion. Like keep it to yourself or post it somewhere else. There is no reason Rossi needs to log back in at some point and read that regardless if that's what you strongly believe or not. All dude needs right now is support after losing someone who was like family to him regardless of the reason.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I'm just going to say it in here delete Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat 's too. I don't care if you get mad or whatever breh, your opinion is your opinion, but for someone who supposedly feels bad for his friend posting your opinion on the subject in the thread his best friend made is lame as fuck man. You know we are cool breh but you are outtta pocket for that one in my opinion. Like keep it to yourself or post it somewhere else. There is no reason Rossi needs to log back in at some point and read that regardless if that's what you strongly believe or not. All dude needs right now is support after losing someone who was like family to him regardless of the reason.
Delete it, i give zero fucks.

I must be different but if my best friend kills himself i aint gonna be sad,.im.gonna be furious. And im definitely not gonna want sympathy. Like i said, ive had friends kill themselves and it was fuck them not i hope youre in a better place.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
And yes, people should be mad when someone kills themselves I agree 100%. The thing is when people like you say someone going through depression should basically man up it shows you don't understand how depression works at all. It doesn't help anyone saying shit like that and it sure as hell doesn't help someone who is battling depression.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Well my first ignorant post said i feel bad for rossi and dudes kids, but i cant feel bad for dude for offing himself. Then people wanted to bicker about it...

Ad far as deep depression, ive seen it first hand and know all about it. My best friends dad talked bout killing himself, confined himself to his bedroom for 3 years. We tried to help him, pleaded with him, drug out physically and nothin. One day he dusted himself off, got help and now is a functioning member of society again. so basically yes, man up. Need help, ask for help.

You dont have to like, respect, or agree with my opinions, but you will hear them.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
just had to ask this before i forget this faggot assumed anything about me or the intentions of my post...

Just thought it was retarded to even bring that up, its like you wanted to one up his grief or something. I know that likely wasn't your intention but I don't know to me a substitute teacher isn't the same as losing your best friend and it was just kinda faux pas to bring it up in my eyes
but what? if you knew that likely wasnt my intention, then why are you fuckin cryin you bitch? why bring it up? why mention it? seems like you just wanted to stir a pot and get the mix goin

honestly, go fuck yourself you rent a cop

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
In other news, I just got back home from the gym and getting some chicken tacos and a whole chicken from Chicken Express aka Chicken Express...

tacos from El Pollo Loco about to get mobbed on, haven't ate at El Pollo Loco in years
#abc #thanku...