Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Damnit I was all 100% confident now I'm confused wtf lol

So before installing windows the ssd doesn't need weird bios tweaks and I don't need a damn boot up disc or something to install windows do I? Fuck I should've researched this
all the tweeks for the ssd can be done after installing windows you dont need the disk

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Damnit I was all 100% confident now I'm confused wtf lol

So before installing windows the ssd doesn't need weird bios tweaks and I don't need a damn boot up disc or something to install windows do I? Fuck I should've researched this
You should just have to plug in the ssd and install windows like normal. You'll be fine.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Other jobs ain't coming through, gonna take what I can get for now that isn't fast food, cooking at a restaurant, or Walmart

Thought I was gonna be working for Wells Fargo call center as a phone banker. They were supposed to call me on the 17th to set up a sit down with department manager and a background check for the 18th, guess they didn't want to lol
Maybe they want you to call them and "go after it" or something stupid they heard at a management seminar

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Maybe they want you to call them and "go after it" or something stupid they heard at a management seminar
Nah, there were 10 of us at a "group interview" going for 6 slots for the training class. They said they were gonna call the people who are moving on on the 17th.

Thought I had it in the bag cause the HR women pulled me to the side and said she was impressed with my resume and she didn't pull anyone else to the side. I'm guessing they didn't want me cause I don't have sales experience and you gotta upsale credit card shit at this job.

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 4, 2002
Other jobs ain't coming through, gonna take what I can get for now that isn't fast food, cooking at a restaurant, or Walmart

Thought I was gonna be working for Wells Fargo call center as a phone banker. They were supposed to call me on the 17th to set up a sit down with department manager and a background check for the 18th, guess they didn't want to lol
Knowing what i know at walmart. Id flip burgers no lie.

Chree might be ok fucking subpar walmart sluts while working at their deli but ud never see me shop or admit i ever worked at that shit hole.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn, lol wells fargo hires homos and known criminals.

They have no shame. (Not saying that you are either )
My friends brother works there as some kind of software engineer or sone shit he never explains exactly what he does clearly. But I kniw he makes over 100k a year and absolutely loves it.

I think you could easily do the same InfamousICON @InfamousICON , youre similar. He was in the army as a medic, used it to get schooling at some place in texas, got his degree in whatever it was computer science or something, got his foot in the door and is making bank now.