Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase what pre pom pom songs did ariel do at your show?
Bright Lit Blue Skies, Only In My Dreams & For Kaite I Wait.

Those are the ones I remember at least but I was pretty hammered by the halfway point of the show.

He came out eating a giant cucumber the size of a mini nerf football during the entire encore.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yup it was a 4-5 song encore at the show here too. He seems more into playing live than he was 3 or 4 years ago it. He has a really talented backing band now so maybe that has something to do with it I don't know.

Also he kept on thanking everyone for the show selling out. He was clearly on something though probably MDMA or some shit lol.

I was surprised by the amount of teenagers there. Didn't know he had such a high school aged fan base. I'd say the bigger portion was like 25+ but there were quite a few kids too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah the one here was all ages but the bar area which is on the balcony level was probably the most packed I've ever seen it. I had killed a 32oz of Brown Shugga and a half pint of Jameson's before going in and then had a few more shots and double fisted some brews before heading down to the floor because I wanted to be closer. Everyone else I was with just chilled up in the bar. Took me a minute to be like "Hmmm I think I'm the oldest person down here" lol