Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet ...I been said this, read more / post less.

you're on some attention whore shit & it's fucking up good threads.

you either fall in line or learn what PINK looks like.

Last warning muhfucker.
Okay, Ima stay outta booty threads unless I got booty to post, Ima stay outta freedom town until yall accept me and Ima keep this shit with jfagg in the designated areas... is that cool?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Okay, Ima stay outta booty threads unless I got booty to post, Ima stay outta freedom town until yall accept me and Ima keep this shit with jfagg in the designated areas... is that cool?
like I said, read more, post less ...it should not take another man to tell you how respect is earned, & I surely shouldn't have to tell you how you can lose it quick.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
stuck at tha pad after a motorcycle accident and its like a picture perfect 80 degree day :mad:

wuts good in that
E
S
S
J
world?
damn, you good man?

I wrecked my shit in 99 & it spooked me to buy another one because I didnt wake up for 3 days, & flipped the fuck out when I woke up in the hospital because I was solo in the room & didnt know where the fuck I was.

Fuckin lady looked right at me as she punched it, & never stopped. Apparently I was almost 50 yards from where I got hit.

What kinda bike you ride?

I'm over it tho, I am buying a Harley next year, FASHOE.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
reo @reo where in SCLA do you live? W/S or E/S? I got a homie who lives in Inglewood off Manchester Boulevard & Inglewood Avenue.
ES

I used to live in INGLES off vesta when i was doing bad lol
but don't know all that many ppl out there.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
damn, you good man?

I wrecked my shit in 99 & it spooked me to buy another one because I didnt wake up for 3 days, & flipped the fuck out when I woke up in the hospital because I was solo in the room & didnt know where the fuck I was.

Fuckin lady looked right at me as she punched it, & never stopped. Apparently I was almost 50 yards from where I got hit.

What kinda bike you ride?

I'm over it tho, I am buying a Harley next year, FASHOE.
yeah thnx,I'm good! this is my 2nd accident neither my fault. other ppl are the problem no matter how good you are..

i got a f4i. but yeah I want a harley next too!