Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
regardless if i was a fan or not of the jack, the saddest part about this is there is more lives to be impacted on the way

his daughters & his son gonna have to grow up without a dad & thats rough, in a world where they need him the most

fools already on social media talkin bout they are about to ride for the jack, showing guns n shit... pure stupidity.

I mean, I get that dude ran with goons, but from the people I know who know him they've all said dude was humble & mild mannered ..it is what it is, but RIP to that man

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
"THATS WHAT HAPPENED AND I FEEL ITS ALL BEHIND SOME FUCCERY WITH AWAX OR AARON OR WHATEVER GOIN AGAINST THE GRAIN AND STARTIN SHIT HE DIDNT WANT TO FINISH AND NOW ITS WENT OVERBOARD"

"YES...UNI MACK THE JACKA. THAT WAS MY LIL BRO...
AND I ONLY KNOW ONE PERSON WHO THREATENED TO PUT HITS ON THE MOB IN MY ENTIRE LIFE ON EARTH.
#CHECKMATE"

Unless he has some inside info which I doubt he does cause the mobb wouldn't speak on it in public he's just being a fucktard!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I ate a strawberry boston cream cake from safeway in like less than a day

I didnt know cake could make u fart so much. Idk why im so surptised by that, but u dont assosiate cake with farts like that
Humans aren't really meant to digest dairy especially that much at once lol you probably need some of that lactaid enzyme shit to digest it faster

Lactaid fast act helps prevent the gas, bloating, or diarrhea that many people may experience after eating foods containing dairy. How does Lactaid fast act supplement work? Lactaid helps prevent symptoms by breaking down milk sugar (lactose) and making dairy foods easier to digest.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Pretty sure most of the Mob Figaz have been shot so I'm guessing Wax isn't the only person they've ever had funk with what in the hell is he even talking about.
Probably just being an opportunistic sociopath using this jacka thing to rile up young stupid cats to go after awax, chess not checcers