Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
So she's dead or was just fucked up?
According to Yahoo's website:

Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was found unresponsive today in a home in Roswell, Georgia, police say.

Brown's husband, Nick Gordon, and a friend found her in a tub in the home in the Ellard subdivision and started CPR, police said.

When Roswell police officers arrived at 10:25 a.m., she was still unresponsive and they took over life-saving measures until rescue personnel arrived.

Brown, 21, was taken to North Fulton Hospital, police said. A hospital spokesperson told ABC News that no details could be confirmed at this time.

Officers were still on scene at the home where Brown was found, investigating the incident, police said.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
According to Yahoo's website:

Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was found unresponsive today in a home in Roswell, Georgia, police say.

Brown's husband, Nick Gordon, and a friend found her in a tub in the home in the Ellard subdivision and started CPR, police said.

When Roswell police officers arrived at 10:25 a.m., she was still unresponsive and they took over life-saving measures until rescue personnel arrived.

Brown, 21, was taken to North Fulton Hospital, police said. A hospital spokesperson told ABC News that no details could be confirmed at this time.

Officers were still on scene at the home where Brown was found, investigating the incident, police said.
Thanks

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dude just posts some really retarded shit that gives me a chuckle when scrolling through my feed.

Reminds me of my little bro Rudy's Facebook. He's schizophrenic too and will have full on conversations with himself sometimes in his own status updates. I had to hide him because he will go on sprees of like 30 status updates about nothing in an hour.