Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That interview was weird as fuck, but went well. They had me answering questions on a webcam and it recorded all my answers. A recorded dude was asking all the questions. They gotta watch all my answers and get back to me. I guess all the people will be getting called the week after next to fill in the 6 week training class that starts in 2 weeks.

The recruiter chick said my resume was impressive so that's a good sign.

Just got an email right when I got home for another spot trying to set up an interview too. Motherfuckers finally starting to respect my gangsterdom.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I got a San Quinn story...

Years ago @ Club Platinum here in San Jose E-40 had the record release party for Breakin News

My boy Al, does security for Sicwitit & let me, my brother & my homeboy Trip in the private room where the camp was, along with JT The Bigga Figga, Quinn, Kee ...Dutch was there, there was quite a few people in the building that night from the local scene or from the siccness.

I am sitting with JT & we are choppin game (dude give up a TON of free knowledge & is a real ass good dude)

So on the couch I am sitting on with him & Trip, talking, there is a small table right behind me.... quinn comes up & asks me if I am the police (evidently because all white people in clubs are police?)

I told him fuck nah, ...I am even rockin a DUGOUT Records shirt, because at the time I was on playarae's label DUGOUT. Obviously not a pig.

So, quinn is snortin lines on the table behind me & asks me to watch his back then.

I continue on with my convo with the fig & Trip & not watching quinn's back, I was drunk, not even paying attention.

...here comes security & they grab quinn by the shirt as he is tootin & begin to throw him out as he is screaming "IM PART OF THE SHOW!.. IM THE FUCKIN TALENT NIGGA! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

So they let him go after sicwitit security tell the club security he is a part of the show.

quinn comes back in & says "I thought you had my back, man!"

....I'm like "uhhhh, my bad?"

so quinn proceeds to go on stage, coked outta his mind, & tell everyone on the mic that "the police is thick in here, they even got undercovers in the back room, fuck the police!"

obviously talking about me, saying I was an undercover cop, which obviously I am NOT lol

I'd of beat that fuckers face in had I had the chance, but the party continued on & I got smashed & left at some point.

....bool story breh.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That interview was weird as fuck, but went well. They had me answering questions on a webcam and it recorded all my answers. A recorded dude was asking all the questions. They gotta watch all my answers and get back to me. I guess all the people will be getting called the week after next to fill in the 6 week training class that starts in 2 weeks.

The recruiter chick said my resume was impressive so that's a good sign.

Just got an email right when I got home for another spot trying to set up an interview too. Motherfuckers finally starting to respect my gangsterdom.
Right on man
Now i'm bout to mobb on some tacos and a chicken burrito.
Hell yeah

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase
Bought tix to Sleep in April. Dragging the gf with me. She wants to take me to Lana Del Rey in May so I told her she's going to Sleep. Tix to Electric Wizard are sold out. Gonna try and keep an eye on craigslist, or see if they sell anymore. Definitely wanna make that show. Did you already buy tix?
Nah didn't get ticks for Electric Wizard yet. Damn. Probably going to be pretty expensive now I'm guessing. Depending on the price I'd still be down to go though.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I got a San Quinn story...

Years ago @ Club Platinum here in San Jose E-40 had the record release party for Breakin News

My boy Al, does security for Sicwitit & let me, my brother & my homeboy Trip in the private room where the camp was, along with JT The Bigga Figga, Quinn, Kee ...Dutch was there, there was quite a few people in the building that night from the local scene or from the siccness.

I am sitting with JT & we are choppin game (dude give up a TON of free knowledge & is a real ass good dude)

So on the couch I am sitting on with him & Trip, talking, there is a small table right behind me.... quinn comes up & asks me if I am the police (evidently because all white people in clubs are police?)

I told him fuck nah, ...I am even rockin a DUGOUT Records shirt, because at the time I was on playarae's label DUGOUT. Obviously not a pig.

So, quinn is snortin lines on the table behind me & asks me to watch his back then.

I continue on with my convo with the fig & Trip & not watching quinn's back, I was drunk, not even paying attention.

...here comes security & they grab quinn by the shirt as he is tootin & begin to throw him out as he is screaming "IM PART OF THE SHOW!.. IM THE FUCKIN TALENT NIGGA! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

So they let him go after sicwitit security tell the club security he is a part of the show.

quinn comes back in & says "I thought you had my back, man!"

....I'm like "uhhhh, my bad?"

so quinn proceeds to go on stage, coked outta his mind, & tell everyone on the mic that "the police is thick in here, they even got undercovers in the back room, fuck the police!"

obviously talking about me, saying I was an undercover cop, which obviously I am NOT lol

I'd of beat that fuckers face in had I had the chance, but the party continued on & I got smashed & left at some point.

....bool story breh.
JT is one of the realest rappers ive met