Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
My friend Nick knows that dude, cuz his moms lives in magnolia. Pretty sure Nick has beat his ass at least 10 times over the years. Actually you might know nick, he went to NOVA and everyone called him "bean" Didnt you go to NOVA for a couple years?
I brought up nick on Twitter just to fuck with dude and he called me a homo Snakegang @Snakegang

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
holy fuck!

I am fat & I can barely put down 10 wings from wingstop + half my fries

much less 16 AND 2 slices of pizza.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it.

Wing-Stop sucks.

Their fries, and all their sides, are horrible. More than half of the sauces are gross.

I try, and try, and keep giving them chances. They'd be better off if all they sold was sauceless nuggets and ranch dipping sauce. The only real saving grace for the entire company is they usually have those fancy soda dispensers where you can mix in flavors and shit.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I brought up nick on Twitter just to fuck with dude and he called me a homo Snakegang @Snakegang

lol. Nick aint on twitter, but I'll show him that shit next time I see him and see if I can get some details for you to post.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

You should post a link to the video where he gets stripped, no jmacc lol...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

I love cream soda...

Not the same thing, but one of my favorite things in the world is Dang! Butterscotch Root Beer...

I love the specialty sodas I'm always trying different ones, never tried that one though, have you tried a goya cola? I tried one yesterday it's pretty good it has s lighter cream soda taste.

Props: reo and reo
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I love the specialty sodas I'm always trying different ones, never tried that one though, have you tried a goya cola? I tried one yesterday it's pretty good it has s lighter cream soda taste.

I haven't, I will now though. I've seen it around, I'll have to grab one when I see it again.

They sell Dang! at most World Market stores. The website says there's one on Howe Ave in Sac.

I really like cream sodas, and cherry sodas. They had this at the café across the street from my old shop I like it a lot...