Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
man, that is so gangsta -- i hope you enjoyed them, breh...because i damn sure enjoyed these here tacos. after drinking and smoking tonight i might even smobb to taco bell, and yes i know they're not authentic tacos, but they're still tacos and i'm really about this taco life...
I did enjoy them. I hope you enjoy your tacos as well breh

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
CNN also googled the shooters name and threw up pictures of some other guy that lived in Aurora with the same name as well as a bunch of details about him. That plus announcing that the ACA got overturned (it was upheld) live on tv, on their twitter, on their facebook page as well as having it on their news crawl for an hour means CNN is officially run by high functioning retards.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
CNN also googled the shooters name and threw up pictures of some other guy that lived in Aurora with the same name as well as a bunch of details about him. That plus announcing that the ACA got overturned (it was upheld) live on tv, on their twitter, on their facebook page as well as having it on their news crawl for an hour means CNN is officially run but low high functioning retards.
aca?