Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I would order it if it was here in the USA, but not in the Philippines. Filipinos put hot dogs in their spaghetti, and also put hella sugar in the sauce...both of which are all the way out.
Hot dogs in cheap ass spaghetti is whatever but man my homie back in the day used to put so much sugar in his spaghetti-o's it would turn thick and pink. So fucking gross. He's black not Filipino though.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Exactly my thoughts.

Hot dogs in cheap ass spaghetti is whatever but man my homie back in the day used to put so much sugar in his spaghetti-o's it would turn thick and pink. So fucking gross. He's black not Filipino though.
Yeah, that's how it'll appear...it's so disgusting, I ain't had Filipino spaghetti in like 20+ years. Probably never gonna have it again either.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was going to drink tonight but counting New Years eve after work, seeing it was technically New Years day seeing I started at 1am, I've only drank twice in 2015 so far. I'm not one for resolutions but last year I did pretty good sticking to generally once a week unless something worthwhile was going on. Going to try to stick with that and maybe even cut it back a little more seeing I now can get pretty medicated without having to also drink as well. Thank you for reading this post on Siccness.net/vb.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
not so fabulous, but alive so i am fab i guess.

rhyming ass phil in the flesh, over robot skin so i'm blessed.

not bad.
Keep on truckin' Fill. That's all we can do sometimes in life. I've never owned a truck but I tell myself that from time to time, just keep on truckin'. Then I wonder if I'm missing out not owning a truck though. Life is complicated like that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
sugar in spaghetti is weirdest thing i've heard today
It's good to put a little sugar in marinara sauce it brings out the other spices and flavors more. But I'm talking like maybe a teaspoon or two if you are making a big pot of it.

I'm guessing someone bastardized it from seeing people doing that years ago and now here we are with some fuckers being really gross and putting a lot in it.