Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You don't want my old vape it needs repairs soon cause the 510 threading is on its last legs plus the market is so flooded with chinese box mods now and cheap mechanical mod clones its like 1/3rd the proce to get something brand new and it'd be better too. Damn china and their blatant theft of design and innovation and intellectual property

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'd like it alot better if we had an NFL caliber O line but thats neither here nor there
Everyone wants a new o line but our o line is fuckin good. Its by design we basically ignore pass protection and go all out run. Just watch our run blocking sometimes marshawn has like 10 foot wide holes. We habe dominant run blocking and I'd rather be really great at that instead of good at pass protection

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Everyone wants a new o line but our o line is fuckin good. Its by design we basically ignore pass protection and go all out run. Just watch our run blocking sometimes marshawn has like 10 foot wide holes. We habe dominant run blocking and I'd rather be really great at that instead of good at pass protection
Butcher, i have never said this, but fuck you. Our O line sucks. Marshawn gets touched BEHIND the line of scrimmage more times than not. I love your blind faith. Love it. But your talking to a fan. Its ok to speak the truth. Im not that motherfucker fucko

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
You don't want my old vape it needs repairs soon cause the 510 threading is on its last legs plus the market is so flooded with chinese box mods now and cheap mechanical mod clones its like 1/3rd the proce to get something brand new and it'd be better too. Damn china and their blatant theft of design and innovation and intellectual property
Than how bout you just give it to me? Ill pay/send u bud for shipping cost. For serio. I wanna try a box mod before i commit

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher, i have never said this, but fuck you. Our O line sucks. Marshawn gets touched BEHIND the line of scrimmage more times than not. I love your blind faith. Love it. But your talking to a fan. Its ok to speak the truth. Im not that motherfucker fucko
I like our o line just the way it is we're #1 in rushing for a reason. Most teams are like 80/20 pass protection to run we're like 90/10 run blocking to pass. It won us a superbowl tom cables here for a reason we win with the run not by passing for 50 attempts a game like these scrubs brees and roethlisberger and ryan who get big stats and cdont go anywhere those days are done its back to game management and who's tougher and wants it more

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can't believe they did that. What a bunch of jerks.
The Chinese and their blatant theft of design and innovation and intellectual property.
Lol with ecigs its seriously like not even exaggerating, a company will spend a year designing and testing an atomizer or an ecig tank or mod, doing quality control, they'll raise money for a kickstarter or group buy then manufacture a small run of flawlessly machined product out of the highest quality stainless steel and gold and silver plating etc, sell like 1000 of them for $80-120. Then china has it copied 1:1 a week later and they sell it for like $13.57 or some walmart price. Make it out of shitty steel and coated brass, other questionable materials with not quite slave labor but close enough, ppl buy it up, the authentic american company disappears off the face of the earth. For every. Single. Product.

Fuckin China is trying to destroy our economy and there's no legal recourse cause they have no copyright laws

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No he put me on ignore cause I said "I can sorta see how kluber won the cy young" over felix hernandez. I didn't say he deserved it or it was right just that I saw why he won. Even though its a season award it was obviously strongly and mostly about klubers strong finish and felix' stumble vs toronto, and klubers strikeouts and W's. That was the only way kluber edged out felix and so I assumed that's how he won. Also people are going to factor in safeco field as influencing felix stats and kluber had less defense on his side.

Jun 5, 2004
lol what in the fuck are you doing listening to Pouya?
Lol i randomly found it linked off of some youtube track i think u posted a couple weeks ago... It was like some black dude with dreads on a trap sounding song but it was kinda gangsta/artsy fartsy swag. N he had a hawiian shirt n it was in miami i think

Idk anything bout either of em tho lol

Props: BUTCHER 206