Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
holy fuck i just read that shit man that guy is a piece of shit i swear fuckin know it all and lol at the butcher comment describing that dude hhahah

yea u pretty much owned that loser

don't ever tell him about his squad….EVER
God damnit what fucking thread are you talking about. How you gonna all rightously upbraid pierrre about not linking and then not link? Fucker.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
holy fuck i just read that shit man that guy is a piece of shit i swear fuckin know it all and lol at the butcher comment describing that dude hhahah

yea u pretty much owned that loser

don't ever tell him about his squad….EVER
Whenever I DO find this thread I'm propping EVERY fucking post in it except for any made by pierre or cheeto. IPIM is getting hella props from me.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Whenever I DO find this thread I'm propping EVERY fucking post in it except for any made by pierre or cheeto. IPIM is getting hella props from me.
the post that started it
I hope niners dont win shit with harbaugh or kaep after they shafted alex smith. And look at how much better Alex is doing with way less receiving weaponry.

Everyone hates on Alex but he is still better than most QBs in the NFL. He was an absolute beast in Chiefs' playoff loss last year, can't blame him their defence didn't show up.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
God I feel like shit. Thank god the hawks won.

So lat night I met up with some random tinder bitch. She was like 15 times worse than her pics indicated, which is really saying something cuz her picks were turrible. But I was in drunk scumbag mode, so I said fuck it, went to the bar early and drank $100 bucks worth of jamaison before she shows up. She came in, I was hella embarassed, finished my drink, made her buy my some burgers from dicks, made her suck my dick in the car and then got dropped off at home where this other broad was asleep in my bed. Apparently I was still awake at 6:00 cuz I posted.