Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Glizzy also one of the few that I tend to like the songs when he goes in over whatever beat is hot. His version of Future's Karate Chop fucking slaps.

His Stoner and Sh!t ones are dope too. Kinda wanna hear him do Rae Sremmurd's No Type beat on some gangsta shit.
this is my least favorite of these and future's is def beter

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Can I have some money Jake? I know you have more than enough of it.

I don't think I've ever been to a house or apartment that doesn't have a separate laundry or at least space and fittings for a washer in the bathroom. When I was looking for a place to live last time I saw some tiny apartments but all of them had space for a washer.
Jake is a bitch, I hate him so much right now. He's a loser rich kid and if I saw him in real life I would bully him. Fucking piece of shit rich kid who never seen an apartment complex without in-suite laundry. Dude, thinks he's so awesome. I wash my fucking clothes in the bathtub.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My place is tiny and doesn't have a washer or dryer or dishwasher. I don't care though it saves on heat and I do laundry at work for free, and less space means less to clean.
Yeah same I don't care as long as the there is a laundry area in the building. I don't think I could fuck with having to go to the laundromat though.

Props: BUTCHER 206