Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
But man, these pictures taken right after are fucking shocking. Didn't know he got his ass handed to him like that in the scuffle with Brown.

Warning graphic pictures halfway down on the left side of the article...

Darren Wilson's grand jury testimony released - CNN.com

also read the last section. Now that is something that should piss you off regardless of what happened that day leading up to the events. What the fuck? That dude should be fucking fired but we all know that won't happen.

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Why'd you edit that? I honestly don't disagree with you there but in the grand scheme of things it's first world problems. If you lived in a 3rd world country they'd just line up all the protesters and execute them.
Threw it in the open forum instead

Please tell me to stfu again ill listen this time. I've been stressing about this ferguson stuff since I got to work 3 hours ago lol damnit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Stupid oklahoma nicotine place.. ordered friday they just mailed it monday. Itll probably get here friday. Paid for 2day priority shipping what a waste I could've used that extra 5 bucks on an entire days worth of roasted potatoes or 4 totino party pizzas. I need to start getting real cheap with things and conserving money instead of tossing it away here and there it adds up over time

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Also I keep forcing this totino party pizza currency equivalency thing I think its hilarious I'm going to start using it in real life

"Would you like anything to drink with that?"
"Hmm I dunno... that's two totino party pizzas hmm actually ill just take a glass of water"

"$185 for an oz wtf? Thats like 12 more totino party pizzas than last time you're killin me"