Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Nothing. If any of you knew about HIPPA laws then you wouldn't be asking these questions. There's a lot I can't tell you. Sorry.
Um... I know about HIPPA laws, and I bet N @nato knows about HIPPA laws. You, however, obviously do NOT know about HIPPA laws, as you somehow think that they apply to you, which they DO NOT, since you are not a health care provider.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Um... I know about HIPPA laws, and I bet N @nato knows about HIPPA laws. You, however, obviously do NOT know about HIPPA laws, as you somehow think that they apply to you, which they DO NOT, since you are not a health care provider.
How do you know that Mixerr isn't an MD?

Jun 5, 2004
Cheeto knows all dem hippa laws, hes specializes in hungry hungry hippas.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Apparently Nuttkase @Nuttkase knows about HIPPA laws too.
When you have family in the medical field you hear quite a bit of "I shouldn't be telling you this because of HIPPA but..." when you ask them how their day was.