Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I have a ipod touch 1st gen that gets little use... my daughter uses it right now, but going to give her my iphone to use when I upgrade.

Long story short, if you don't find anything in the next few weeks, I'm down to make a trade... 10 bucks + and a haircut or something.
That would be cool man, thanks.

NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe on a side not I copped some of the B-Ball classic print Stance socks, the Larry Birds, and Warriors... man they are comfortable, i'm bought to get a bunch more stance socks.
They're the best socks. I got the Shawn Kemps and Dennis Rodman b-ball classics.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
how the fuck do you hide folders not trying to have a bunch of folders on the main screen
Go into Finder... open new finder window

This view is your friend. Its going to take a sec for you figure out how to get around, but basically the left bar is where your going to customize where you organize your files, and drives.

Make it easy, and just start dragging everything into music - should be preset there or create a new folder in the screen where its says 'your name imac' or whatever.... then drag that folder to the left bar if you want.

I have 2 drives in my macbook, and one I partitioned in half, and that glitchard is a external drive on the wifi. Go to folders you use a lot, just drag to the favorites so you dont have to always click for them.

Last edited: