Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Ive never owned a Tay album. Just to throw that one out there. Y'all fixing to get on my dome for this one but i havent felt bay area music for a looooooong time. Not #HATTEN, just not my cup o tea
San Jo aint the "bay", but this what we do out here breh

if you like gangbang music that aint on some 'scrappa killa ene' bullshit let me know & I got a lot of suggestions for ya breh

this from mine & ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO 's neck of the woods

Last edited:

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
San Jo aint the bay area, but this what we do out here breh

if you like gangbang music that aint on some 'scrappa killa ene' bullshit let me know & I got a lot of suggestions for ya breh

Gangbangin rap is fucking fantastic. If you could hell yea id be interested. And yea, not down with the homie rap too terribly much lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
San Jo aint the bay area, but this what we do out here breh

EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER

....& of course the shameless BIG SHEA plug

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Mainstream and country is where it be at bay area rap is pretty much dead
I wont bring this debate to freedom town but San Jo aint ever been nor will ever be the bay area in the streets music or the clink

...meanwhile EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I actually have a deep rooted love for country music because my mom is a country singer & her band played the saddle rack in san jose for 10+ years every week

but I can say firmly I feel nothing from the genre these days if its new radio mainstream country music.

But hell, I was just playing my country playlist last night while cleaning my pad, aint nothin wrong with it, I just cant feel these new artists.

....that being said "I love this bar" by Toby Kieth is the last mainstream country song I liked & before that there were few & far between

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Chris, S @SavageC is good people.... met him & his boy KD back in the day & even had Chris & some other homies over my pad for some dank drank & a few games of pool on my old pool table before I got my antique table... some of their music from the 2000s is classic shit!

Hell, that was probably 13 years ago thinking back now... crazy how times flies.