Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Im doing an at home sleep study tonight and have three electrodes on my torso, breath moniters in my nose, an 02 sensor on my finger, two expansion moniters around my stomache and chest, a mic hanging from my nose infront of my mouth, and the cpu that runs the whole thing strapped to my sternum. Fuck this shit. I aint gonna be able to sleep for shit with all this fucking gear on. And if I accidently break it I owe $4000 to the fucking clinic. Nothing promotes sleep like cuddling with a fragile four thousand dollar computer and being wrapped in cables.
Its an apnea test. When I was in the hospital for pancreatitis, I apparently stopped breathing for a while, my o2 dropped to 32%, and they called a code on me. I came to with like seven orderlies trying to tye me into restraints and me fighting the fuck out of them. Apparently when they started doing whatever they were doing to get my o2 back up I (completely unconsciously) started fighting them. They called security and everything who showed up after I sort of became conscious, but stood there for like 20 minutes with straps (not guns, I mean actual straps, like mental patient status straps). So anyway, apparently I have a sleep disorder, and my doc wants me to get tested, and I got excellent insurance now (thanks, Obama!) so fuck it. They wanted me to go in and do an in house sleep study, and I basically laughed in their faces and said unless they're providing me with a fifth of whiskey and bitch to suck my dick there was zero chance I was going to A) be able to sleep and B) be willing to try. They said 'oh everyone says that' and I said 'yeah breh, im sure they do, but the only thing thats gotten me to sleep anywhere but my own house in the past 15 years has included pussy and booze, and I aint your average bear.' and they left it at that.

tl;dr I stop breathing in my sleep.
damn breh they told me I had to do it too, I was not breathing a lot in my sleep, but I didnt do the test. I went to the class, they said losing weight would help, or prevent it so I dropped 25 pounds & have been good ever since.

how'd you end up sleeping?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Arrowhead sucks...

I don't buy spring water, usually get Dasani, Smart water or Aquafina but those Aquafina bottles piss me off cuz the plastic is so thin so 90% of the time when I open the bottle water leaks out the top from slightly squeezing it
Dasani gives me headaches for some reason I don't know why. Smart water is good its just reverse osmosis / evaporated purified water

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
fuck Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus aka frank the eskimo R.I.P. fillyacup @fillyacup that smug bastard logs in but doesnt post