Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
You had your own place but had a roomate? No comprende.
started out me and the room mate. then he moved out, and I had the place to myself hence the "my own place".... Then he moved back in, cause he broke up with his girl, and it was our place again..... then he ended up being a fuckin douche bag, smoking my weed, snooping through my shit, being super possessive of space tellin me my girl couldnt stay, and eating my leftovers. So I told him if he did it again I was gonna murder him... I totally didnt have any weapon pointed at him at the time though........

long story short. I lost my job, couldnt pay rent, and had to leave. Now im in a situation of paying a little to a homie to let me stay there a few days a week, and couch surfing or staying with my old man the rest of the time...

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
started out me and the room mate. then he moved out, and I had the place to myself hence the "my own place".... Then he moved back in, cause he broke up with his girl, and it was our place again..... then he ended up being a fuckin douche bag, smoking my weed, snooping through my shit, being super possessive of space tellin me my girl couldnt stay, and eating my leftovers. So I told him if he did it again I was gonna murder him... I totally didnt have any weapon pointed at him at the time though........

long story short. I lost my job, couldnt pay rent, and had to leave. Now im in a situation of paying a little to a homie to let me stay there a few days a week, and couch surfing or staying with my old man the rest of the time...
not #podgy at all.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Around the time banga dance came out
Thats also when Livewire was working with DJ Fresh, which happened to be, in my opinion, the highpoint of his career. I think it was the intersection of all of them being new and hungry at the same time that created what I consider to be the best music out of the bay since the late 90s in terms of gangsta/mob shit.