Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Watched the Ortiz/Griffen fight. Should Griffin have won? D @Dr. Feelgood M @Mr. Shadow . I know Griffen's punch/kick stats were ALOT better than Ortiz's
He did win

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Watched the Ortiz/Griffen fight. Should Griffin have won? D @Dr. Feelgood M @Mr. Shadow . I know Griffen's punch/kick stats were ALOT better than Ortiz's
Forrest definitely won the MMA match but Tito won the fight lol it's one of those kind of fights.

Honestly I had it a draw. Round 1 I couldn't call. Round 2 easily to Forrest, Round 3 to Tito just barely.

Forrest rightfully won "the match" based off of how a judge is supposed to call the fight, but Tito definitely won the "fight" based off of dropping Forrest twice, getting more takedowns with some ground and pound, basically Tito was the only person who had a chance to finish the fight on a couple occasions, but Forrest scored more points.

All 3 of their fights have been crazy close and hard to score.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
that Pay Per View was hot garbage though, I feel like I just wasted $55.

A fight judged a TKO after a rib injury one minute in
Another fight with someone being stopped by a fucking body shot 31 seconds in
Tito who is normally known as a fucking cardio machine having a damn adrenaline dump (he didn't gas out like some people think) and looking like jack shit when he could have finished after dropped Forrest if he didn't adrenaline dump
Chael trying to fight strike in the pocket with the greatest striker of all time lol moron

Highlight of the night was Cung Le vs. Patrick Cote, awesome fucking fight like I knew it would be.

Fuck UFC 148, every time I stream a show it turns out awesome, when I buy them they blow.

Gonna paste this in the combat sports thread also just because i'm pissed and want to vent lol

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I mean don't get me wrong I find the music industry's dynamics interesting but at the end of the day I really don't care who dominates it. It doesn't effect me at all. People get way too wrapped up in that shit and literally get mad over someone they don't even know not getting their "shine." It's like go get some pussy or find some actual problems in your life to focus your energy on.
there are some artists that are now finished with music that i wish became more successful so they could afford to live off making music for longer and released more songs