Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I was so bad at math that I had to take the minimum basic algebra class with freshman as a senior just to be able to graduate...And I barely passed, with like a D- or some shit...and I think the teacher was going easy on me.
Meanwhile I was in all these advanced English glasses at the same time.

I'm quite the enigma.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I was so bad at math that I had to take the minimum basic algebra class with freshman as a senior just to be able to graduate...And I barely passed, with like a D- or some shit...and I think the teacher was going easy on me.
Fuck algebra. I took it 2.5 times. But I did do a lot of acid in HS so I don't really know if I didn't get, hated memorizing shit or was "too enlightened" to give a fuck.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I took Algebra in 9th (fail), Summer (fail), and 10th (pass) and geometry in 11th (fail), and 12th (pass).

because of that I thought I sucked at math for at least 10 years. I went back to college, had to start at stupid person math, and work all way up through pre-cal's - learned it was just a puzzle, and a language which follows trends and rules. Ended up dominating Calculus 1,2,3.