Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
A lil late on the watch talk but my watch game is ok, I always wanted a Rolex but now that I seen them I want a versace watch.

925 looks at that watch collection with utter disgust
There's nothing wrong with G-Shock's. They're good at being what they are. Its a durable digital watch. My problem is watches that perpetrate being something they're not.

I want a breitling, one of my older homies got one that's worth over 10k. It is clean as hell too, doesn't stand out from a distance but up close a different story.
There are lots of nice breitlings.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
What's your thought on those android/ soon to be apple watches ?
I don't really know. Just googling it they seem fine.

My beef isn't digital watches, or computer/phone watches, or anything like that.

I don't like that BS zone of quartz movement crap priced like $600-$2,000...Shit that parades itself as high-end but has the same insides as a $25 watch you'd get at Wal-Mart.

Here is my definitive example:

Basic Brian once said that a cool idea would be to buy a Ferrari with a seized engine and put a crate Chevy 350 in it. He also bought a Panerai, which is a shiny over priced case housing an off the shelf bullshit quartz movement.

When you think about watches think WWBSBD? Then do the opposite.