Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I've never lived anywhere that had elementary graduations. Been seeing it a lot on FB and IG the last few years though. Cool for the kids.

My daughters school had like a 3 hour last day and basically said "see ya later" lol
I said that same shit, they didnt have those when i was a kid.

it was all about shaving cream & eggs getting thrown everywhere at people, maybe some water balloons then it was summer vacation

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I said that same shit, they didnt have those when i was a kid.

it was all about shaving cream & eggs getting thrown everywhere at people, maybe some water balloons then it was summer vacation
So i had one of those water guns that you put in a bucket and pull to fill the chamber right? So i made it a gravity bong. At the end of the year sophomore year i turned that bitch back into a watergun. Needless to say people got HOSED with some year old bong residue.#boolstorybro

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Just got back from playing hoops and #medicating. Crossed up some Mexican dude really bad, and finished the possession off with my best behind the back pass since high school...thank goodness dude didn't miss the layup, lol. Also shot a deep 3 pointer in some 90s baby fob's face. No Marty if applicable.

Now I'm rewarding myself with some chicken tacos and coffee...#abc twice...#thanku.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
Just got back from playing hoops and #medicating. Crossed up some Mexican dude really bad, and finished the possession off with my best behind the back pass since high school...thank goodness dude didn't miss the layup, lol. Also shot a deep 3 pointer in some 90s baby fob's face. No Marty if applicable.

Now I'm rewarding myself with some chicken tacos and coffee...#abc twice...#thanku.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
2015 Corvette Z06 Output Confirmed, Blows Estimates Out of the Water

When the enemy is at the gates, you arm yourself and brace for an attack. When you are the enemy, you let loose a fusillade. With high-priced exotics and domestic sports cars alike in its crosshairs, we already knew the 2015 Corvette Z06 was out for blood; our deep dive on the car told us all we needed to know on that count. But official power figures had been kept secret. Now that they’re out, it’s clear that the Chevy is going to be beating down some gates.

Let’s end the suspense: The 2015 Corvette Z06’s supercharged LT4 engine will crank out 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque, each figure being 25 more than Chevrolet’s coy estimates. In fact, the Z06 fairly crushes the last-generation Corvette ZR1, which packed 638 horsepower and 604 lb-ft of torque, reinforcing the notion that that model won’t be making a return in C7 guise any time soon. And forget the last-gen Z06, which eked out just 505 horsepower from its 7.0-liter LS7.

Chevrolet’s most-powerful production car ever—available in both coupe and convertible body styles—also humbles the 640-hp Dodge Viper, as well as the Porsche 911 Turbo S, McLaren 650S, and Lamborghini Huracán. In fact, in the horsepower wars, the Z06 is topped only by stuff like the Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari F12berlinetta, Porsche 918 Spyder, McLaren P1, and Ferrari LaFerrari. Clearly, Chevy isn’t impressed with the current 662-hp Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, because it isn’t mentioned anywhere in the press release’s rundown of power brokers.
Dive into the LT4 engine’s arsenal of power-enhancing tricks, you’ll find it benefits from Rotocast aluminum cylinder heads, titanium intake valves, forged connecting rods, a 10.0:1 compression ratio, direct fuel injection, forced aluminum pistons, and dry-sump lubrication. The supercharger spins faster than the unit fitted to the outgoing ZR1’s mill—20,000 rpm versus 15,000—and the rotors are smaller so they can whip up to speed more quickly. Horsepower peaks at 6400 rpm, while full torque comes online at 3600 rpm. A hefty 592 lb-ft is available over the wide plateau from 2500 to 5400 rpm.