Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Wait what? Reunion show? nolettuce @nolettuce we are going breh. When do they go on sale, what time?
They go on sale june 10th I think and the show is august something. Saw it on facebook I think. I'm going to sign up for days off work and I;m there

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Fri, August 22, 2014 9:00 PM

Showbox Presents:

Part Of The Showbox 75th Anniversary
The Blood Brothers
with Naomi Punk
at The Showbox
Tickets go on sale this Friday at noon.

The Blood Brothers tickets in Seattle at The Showbox on Fri, Aug 22, 2014 - 9:00PM

I'm getting a couple for me and nolettuce @nolettuce you should try to go breh. I saw them once before they broke up and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to.

Fuck I'm honestly really stoked for this. Just wrote a reminder on my calendar to get up at 11:45AM to sit on the site and refresh at noon to buy the tickets lol.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Palmer why is a breh living on the street but on the sicc ?
Ha! Not living on the streets. I work in downtown Seattle so I have to take a bus to work. Well I was kickin it with some co-workers and I thought there was another bus. Turns out there wasn't so I had like a 5 hour wait till the next bus came. Couldn't get ahold of anyone so I just kicked it on the bench next to the bus stop.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Snakegang @Snakegang [email protected]. can i be the Portland chapter? I hold it the fuck down
We're not letting in new members for a year or so. Next time I'm in portland I'll hit you up though and we can snake it up

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ha! Not living on the streets. I work in downtown Seattle so I have to take a bus to work. Well I was kickin it with some co-workers and I thought there was another bus. Turns out there wasn't so I had like a 5 hour wait till the next bus came. Couldn't get ahold of anyone so I just kicked it on the bench next to the bus stop.
Damn that sucks breh. At least it was a nice night out.