Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I get that totally. I still do wanna go to the room one day. But on the sicc? Dude grinds my gears. But im pretty sure i do the same to others so alls fair right lol
I don't think I've ever made a secret that I don't like him. His whole shtick is tiresome, and I think too much of his persona is based on "others". Other people tell him he's cool, other people stick up for him, other people blah blah blah...And you don't walk around getting called a dick for years because everyone's a hater or jealous, at some point you look in the mirror and see a dickhead looking back at you.

Shea vouches for him and I can respect that. I'm not going out of my way to talk shit because I don't personally know him, so I'll leave it at that.

...and "The Boom-Boom Room" is, in all honesty not any kinda hater stuff, the WORST strip club I've ever been to. Not even joking at all. Dead last, 100% lame. Ask Fiddie. Portland has the highest % of strip clubs per person in America, and I would not hesitate to put it at the bottom in the city, the state, and the galaxy.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There are like a good couple dozen people that post regularly that I've just really noticed in the past year or so. I don't know what that has to do with anything but I'm really high. It seems like we have a random ass person join this thread for the long run every couple months. Ya'll cool though, ya'll cool.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
...and "The Boom-Boom Room" is, in all honesty not any kinda hater stuff, the WORST strip club I've ever been to. Not even joking at all. Dead last, 100% lame. Ask Fiddie. Portland has the highest % of strip clubs per person in America, and I would not hesitate to put it at the bottom in the city, the state, and the galaxy.
You have obviously never been to Art's performing center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I don't think I've ever made a secret that I don't like him. His whole shtick is tiresome, and I think too much of his persona is based on "others". Other people tell him he's cool, other people stick up for him, other people blah blah blah...And you don't walk around getting called a dick for years because everyone's a hater or jealous, at some point you look in the mirror and see a dickhead looking back at you.

Shea vouches for him and I can respect that. I'm not going out of my way to talk shit because I don't personally know him, so I'll leave it at that.

So youre saying there is still a chance lil lisa will be there?