Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
would be awesome if he decides to make full movie of that fake nazi werewolves flick he did trailer for grindhouse
yeah that would be cool

dude has been touring for like 3 years straight though after wrapping up Lords of Salem and he's saying he's recording another new album already.

Think he's music focused again right now.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
yeah that would be cool

dude has been touring for like 3 years straight though after wrapping up Lords of Salem and he's saying he's recording another new album already.

Think he's music focused again right now.
honestly i think it would be pretty hard for him to get a right budget after lords flopped. his next option might be to make a movie studio wants and i don't think he wanna do that

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
honestly i think it would be pretty hard for him to get a right budget after lords flopped. his next option might be to make a movie studio wants and i don't think he wanna do that
Lords of Salem didn't really flop though, Anchor Bay paid 2 million for it and it made 1.1 million in limited release in theaters and has turned a profit since being on DVD.

If it was actually marketed and then wide released and only made that much, then it would be a flop lol