Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
im so fucked up right now..... my brothers in a medical induced coma..... his lungs are failing and im hearing shit like they just have to make sure he's comfortable now....they can't tell why its happening... i can tdeal with this shit. fuck.
I'm so sorry to hear that man. Your brother, you, and the rest of your family are in my thoughts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
does anyone still have this? doesnt work on datpiff anymore. it's been 7 years and I'd like to hear it again

Tommy James - Direct From The Farm // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com
I do but I had to re-import all my music files, off of random ipod data files, so none of that shit (200+GB) has names attached (some of them do but that cd aint)

Why you have beef with chs? Dude has been cool in here, even chops it up with a lot of the brehs on facebook.
Who the fuck is chs? my bad if its someone that should be hella obvious to be and i just dont see it, it might even be a breh but i dunno at the moment who is chs?

found out where jakes avatar came from

shit like that bothers me when i dont know where it comes from and i get obsessed searching for it until i find out
oh hell muh fuckin ya Hyuna is my muh fuckin asian yellow fever persuasion thang thang... id fuck around get her a marriage Visa fuckin around with me

we'd make some good lookin babies too, finer than a mother fucker