Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
im so fucked up right now..... my brothers in a medical induced coma..... his lungs are failing and im hearing shit like they just have to make sure he's comfortable now....they can't tell why its happening... i can tdeal with this shit. fuck.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
im so fucked up right now..... my brothers in a medical induced coma..... his lungs are failing and im hearing shit like they just have to make sure he's comfortable now....they can't tell why its happening... i can tdeal with this shit. fuck.
good luck, hope they find out what's wrong and your brother pulls through

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I pray everything works out for him and you

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Damn bro I dont know what I'd do without my brother, as much of an ass as he has been these past few years. My heart & gut hurts for you dawgg. Certainly in my prayers, steadily. Hope for a speedy recovery for him & hope you & your family do not have to worry much longer.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Damn bro I dont know what I'd do without my brother, as much of an ass as he has been these past few years. My heart & gut hurts for you dawgg. Certainly in my prayers, steadily. Hope for a speedy recovery for him & hope you & your family do not have to worry much longer.

Same here mac Jesu. Really sorry to hear this