Free Xbox Live

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
www.myspace.com
HOW TO: FREE XBOX LIVE

You can get free xbox live (48 hour trial) until February 28th 2009 by doing this lil thang I found on the net. And if you're lucky enough you can get shit like microsoft points (for zune.net and xblive), faceplate, free game, or maybe even the grand prize.

1. Go to http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_register.aspx
2. Create a screenname that is the same as the email
3. Type this in for the access code on the 2nd screen: AA4XPN3
4. You should end up with your xbox live access code on the third screen, use that to get the free 48 hours on xbox live.
5. Repeat everything over with different e-mail and sn but use the same AA4XPN3 code.
6. Visit my myspace page @ www.myspace.com/jbryantmusic and check out some of the beats I got on the page. I produced "When The Yellow Bus Stops" and Jacka - Aspen. Get at me for any business.

This shit does take a while though but there's a shortcut, follow these steps:

1. Use this lil program which will enter all of the info needed for the first page randomly http://files.filefront.com/xboxautotypeexe/;9138368;/fileinfo.html
2. Click the first box (screenname) and then click auto-type on the program.
3. Type this in for the access code on the 2nd screen: AA4XPN3
4. You should end up with your xbox live access code on the third screen, use that to get the free 48 hours on xbox live.
5. Press back and copy the activation code. Repeat everything.
6. Repeat the process for like 4 times which will last you a week of xblive trial hours and then just do the process over again each week. There might be a chance that they'll fix this bug though so I'd try to get as many codes as possible that'll last you until February 28, 2009 or try to get the free games n shit.
6. Visit my myspace page @ www.myspace.com/jbryantmusic and check out some of the beats I got on the page. I produced "When The Yellow Bus Stops" and Jacka - Aspen. Get at me for any business.