"FREE X-RAIDED" T-SHIRTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
quit blowin smoke up our asses and let us get a preview of the shirts before we get real gritty and keep it hood and make our own bootleg joints!!

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah wassup mayne....i been wantin one of these shirts...i am a graphic artist its nuttin for me to make one on my own but im tryin ta support the cause ya dig......

Oct 18, 2005
yeah, we've got them, just don't have the picture uploaded yet. The computer is jacked up. I guess I could take pre-orders if anyone wants to go ahead and order?? I know we've got more orders than shirts, so far, so pre-ordering might be a good way to go.

They're going to be $25 each because of our price, etc (which will include shipping) but if anyone wants to pre-order we'll sell them for $20 each through July 10th. You'll be able to order on the website shortly (www.blocstarentertainment.com) but until then you can send a check made out to: Bloc Star Ent.

Bloc Star Ent
8359 Elk Grove Florin Rd
Suite 103, # 301
Sacramento, CA 95829

The initial t-shirts have the Psycho Active pic on them with the gun to the head, say Free X-Raided, and Bloc Star Entertainment, white t-shirts, graphic is tinted blue. sizes available right now are XXL & 3XL

HOLLA...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
damn....wat bout us muphackas that dont be sportin blue?

bangin is still strong in the valley....like it or not....

id rock a black one