FREE$TYLE RITE HERE BOUT GANG$TA $HIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
aight pimpin, if you wanna do two versus or just one I aint trippin... holla back

I aint pretendin to be hardcore so whatcha actin hard for? / are you wantin to impress a breezy tryin to score? / well ya asked for it, so Im pullin ya outcho car door / burying ya under rhymes galour / my presence iz causin an uproar on the 91siccness because of the quickness that Im infultratin this / given a major fuck if you hatin this / cuz no way iz you breakin this... stamina / im pickin you up and slammin ya, like onyx / gotchu hittin the books, hooked on phonics / hooked on all my scripts like they spiderman comics / servin you my newest edition / if you fuck around you'll get found by an old man fishin / iz that what you wishin? i think not / but then again, you a gangsta! / talkin bout gats & gunz and how you wish you had sum but too bad son / I just stuck a fork in you cuz you done

fuck it thats enough. I got better shit 2 do

-Cross

Nov 1, 2002
I keep real on tha Rap Scene/ My 9 milimeter just screamed/ droppin bodies like ice creamz/ So don't even try to test my dreamz/ Cause all these finz out here chasin fo some green/ BUt Iam on a different Screen/Rappin is my cashin, fuckin up bitches is my passion/ Now iam out this Session.

Fo sho
Some quick simple flowz
Straight from my mind

Keep it real
Peace

Dec 8, 2002
When Im released from my cage I feel rage like a gay clutchin an AK ready to spray/
So its time for a white Cassius Clay to make em pay, throwin em against the ropes chokin em with gunsmoke/
Left battered and broke, like it mattered I toke hip hop/
Set on top, you bet when I drop im gonna stay breedin/
Keep the game tame, my heritage never be receedin/
Born bleedin in the Garden of Edan, so obvious, so different, so hard readin/
Its absurd to read D's words like I rap dislexic, swelling raps ass til its so fat ya anarexic/
Its so clear when you hear my verbs you must be disturbed/
Say word I musta been made to be on your nerves/
abusin ya ass openin it up like a transfusion,its not amusin cause u just hold it wide like a doorman/
Thats why you cant fuck with me like a virgin mormon, so listen to the slice of your head like we in the shalion temple, Bitch you couldnt get me to "shut up" if you had trick daddys dental/

((ONe))

Jan 21, 2003
sleep deep with your heat / when you walk this street'z / i leave bed's with cold blooded sheet'z / fake azz g's comin on this bitch soft like some tit's / i put ma dick where it fit's / in yo mouth / dont be comin around with tha bullshit from the south / northern killa cali wipe yo feet when u steppin in ma house / cant fuck with this fat lyrical wave / ill make baby boy ene ma slave / with this rhymez that i pop / if the show doesnt fit nigga / u need a bigger size / open up your eyez / is no surprise / aint spittin lies / you aint no mack / the only mack u is / is the one with super sized fries

im out this bitch LK TO THA MOTHAFUCKIN D
YOU BETTA WRECKOGNIZE
SHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

HAHAHAHA IS ALL GOOD BABY BOY ENE
IS ALL PART OF THE GAME BOY
THIS AINT NO EAST COAST WEST COAST RAP WAR
THIS A FRIENDLY COMPETITION

L.K.D V/S BABY BOY ENE
sound good dont it ?

Sep 10, 2002
Tha~521~Savage

everybody wanna be gangsta,
but most of these penny ass niggaz is pretendin wankstaz,
come post on my block where we sell rockz, dump shotz, hopp fences, mobb anythang from a bucket to ah benz,
niggaz think they gangsta cuz of they rimz..... bling-bling,
type of niggaz think they gangsta after havin ah wet dream,
never sold shit and cant identify a fiend,
i aint no gangsta or a thug....
im savage, born and raised from blood,
fuck wit us northern cali savages and get fucked up.
thatz real from tha gate.... think you gangsta
let 521 decide ya fate.

like LKD said aint no battle at no one just free stylez of tha 521

Jan 30, 2003
www.freewebs.com
T*C.N REPRE$ENTIN. I GET$ $ENIAL WIT FREE$TYLE$ $IMON I BE WILD LKD DONT TRIP CUZ YA ONE & ONLY BITCH TRYIN 2 GET BACK AT ME LIKE REDIAL Q-VO CHECK THE G-FILE N THE MEANWHILE/ RECOGNIZE I THREATIN LIVE$ $IT N MY RIDE AND LET$ HIT ENEMY LINE$ I FEEL ENERGIZED LIKE IM UP N LKD$ BITCHE$ INNER THIGH$ IM A $INNER T*C.N REPRE$ENTER 4 LIFE/ IT$ ALL PART OF THE GAME $IMON BUT FIR$T U GOTTA HAVE HEART N BRAIN$ I AINT $AYIN NO NAME$ BUT $UMONE I$ LYING BOUT A GANG OF THANG$ LIKE YA PANT$ MY RED PANO HANG$/ FRUM MY POCKET U DONT LIKE MY CD THEN WHY U JOCKIN IT IM BLOWING UP LIKE A ROCKET KRONIC$ MY ANTIBIOTIC $TOP IT/NO MORE BULL$HIT I COME$ WIT FULLCLIP$ ILL PULL$ IT U MU$T BE FULL OF IT/ U MORE BITCH THAN YA HINA AND MORE PU$$Y THAN A VAGINA LET ME REMIND YA IM A RIDAH ADMIRE A HITMAN 4 HIRE MY FLAME GET$ HIGHER I DONT LIKE U LIAR$ I COME $ICK LIKE MICHAEL MYER$ U NEED 2 RECYCLE YOUR FLYER$/ NO ONE WANT$ 2 C A PROMOTION OF A BUNK CD ILL LEAVE U FLOATIN ON THE OCEAN JU$T 4 FUCCIN WIT ME/ BE TRUCHA N TULA A$ 4 YA RUKA GET U$E TAH YA CHULA $TALKING LIKE THE HURA B4 U $TART TALKIN THEY GONNA BOO YA/ $O DONT COME RAPPIN $UM FICTION IM RED FLAGGIN FRUM T*C 2 YA MAMA$ KITCHEN NO DRAMA$ KICKIN OFF WHY I$ YA FEMALE E-MAILING CUZ YA DICK I$ GETTIN $OFT/ ONLY BEEN WHUT 1 MINUTE THI$ I$ BIG NORTE FUCK UP $CRAPA$ I DONE DID IT/ HOMEBOY LKD IT$ ALL 4 FUN ALL THE HOMEBOY$ ON HERE I$ KOO ALL BUT ONE/ NAH CHALE$ U KNOE IT$ FUN N LAUGH$ IM BABYBOY ENE FUCK EVERYONE OF U $CRAP$.

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
im hot with minez / when im droppin thiz rhymez / real g's be holdin ninez / im readin gang signz of all kindz being thrown by baby boy ene / but you aint down with tha crimez / still tryinna shine / in tulare you still payin rent / in ma town real niggaz roll like the president / L.K.D be like a fuckin torment / on the mic you choke when you spoke / leavin all your blockz broke / callin youself a gang banger go get yo gun / you can suck dick and swallow cum / im a real norteno product / bad ass creation / come at night like a vampire / with the baddest intentions / i got slugs fo dayz / flowz fo dayz / you can barrow that a.k from your homie / evertime i aim / im takin chunks of your brain / im flowin thru yo veinz like heroine / a killa is ma origin / blow a hole in your back / ma flowz me comin in like some stackz / i leave sparkz / like a train rollin in trackz / face the factz / when i come with this killa attackz / suck on ma testiclez / bite them mothafuckaz like some sharkz / your puttin your wack ass short career on stake / a fuckin hoe cake / eat ma teckz / look deep in this norte snake eyez / dont play in this fuckin streetz / aint no game / you gettin burn by this fuckin flamez / got frozed / by the boss / ma flowz / makin you bleed / from your mouth and nose / i come sick like the homie gold toez / crushin this foez / baby boy ene on your cd cover you need another pair of clothez / now im sayin adios / and leavin baby boy ene legz up pussy up like some hoez

SHAOOOOOOOOWWWWWW
SWALLOW THAT BABY BOY ENE
HOLLA BACK
LIKE YOU SAID THIS IS FUN

Aug 28, 2002
my input.. don't flow about "gangsta" shit on the computer.. go on the street and act on "gangsta" shit.. or make a cd.. iono just dosent seem right to me.. lol.. pz

Jan 30, 2003
www.freewebs.com
WHY CHANGE MY DRE$$ CODE I$ IT CUZ A GANGBANGER IMPRE$$ YA BE$T HOE BETTER YET I KNOE CUZ IM N RED ALONG WIT MY WHOLE $ET LOC/ U MU$T BE A $CRAPA TELLIN ME THAT TYPE OF $HIT I CAN KILL A RATA WIT A $IMPLE NIGHT $TICK DIE QUICK OR $LOW I $TILL GOT YA HINA WHO$ MY BITCH AND HOE/ LKD I NEVER HEARD OF U BUT IM $TILL GONNA $PIT $UM WORD$ OR 2 CUZ BABYBOY ENE I$ NORTE AND THE WOR$TE$T FOO U MU$T $UCK DICK LEVA OF COUR$E U DO/ FUCK THE $OUTH MY CUETE I$ ALL UP N A PUTO$ MOUTH $AME GOE$ 4 U IF U COME AROUND U KNOE WHUT IM BOUT/ I DONT NEED 2 BORROW AN A.K. I FEEL NO $ORROW$ CUZ CARLO$ GANGBANG$ AND TOMORROW MAKE WAY 4 A DAY OF TERRORI$T$ MY 12 GUAGE $ANG$ JU$T A$K THE $HERRIF$ FEAR THI$ OR NOT IM $TILL GONNA $PIT OUT $UM $NOT ON THI$ LKD VATO CUZ HE RAP$ THI$ AND THAT BUT NEVER EVEN FOUGHT THO GIVE THI$ PINCE RATA $UM NACHO$/ EAT CHEE$E LIKE U MICKEY MOU$E BIG NORTE I$ WHUT MY CITY$ BOUT LKD$ TERRITORY I$ WHERE ALL THE $I$$Y$ I$ FOUND/ I DONT ROLL LIKE THE PRE$IDENT CUZ IM A LOC$TER LIVIN N A RE$IDENCE OF MEXICAN$ $ET TRIPPIN WHEN THE CLIP$ IN WE ON A MI$$ION AND IT$ HEAVEN $ENT/ LKD $AVE THE PRAYER$ CUZ THI$ GANGBANGER I$ BOUND 2 GET U LATER$ U CAN HIDE N $MELL A WIT THE LAKER$ BUT $TILL THI$ MAN RIDE$ ON HI$ HATER$ IM COMMITTED 2 EXCELLENCE LIKE THE RAIDER$ LKD BULL$HITTED EVERY $ENTENCE AND LIKE DARTH VADER/ DONT REVEAL YA FACE AROUND MY NEIGHBORHOOD $IMON IT$ ALL 4 FUN BUT I COOD PUT U ON THE RUN $IMON THI$ GANG$TER COOD AND PLAYER I WI$H U WOOD/ KEEP COMING AT ME WIT $UM FAL$E RAP $TORIE$ WHEN I $TEP N U $TEP OUT I HAVE ALL $CRAP$ WORRIED TELL YA RUKA COME 2 TULA AND TAP DANCE 4 ME/ IM OUTTIE$ TULARE COUNTY ELEVATE$ ME $IMON IM ROWDY DONT DOUBT ME L.K.D/ EVERYONE KNOE THI$ I$ ALL 4 ENTERTAINMENT WE KEEP IT NORTE NO NEED 2 EXPLAIN IT

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
you get cosumed / by this flamez and fumez / you must be confused / callin me a scrapa / when your name aint even posted up in the mapa / so you gettin used / abused / by this rhymez / bruise / ma mind goes in a cruise / you must be plain stupid cause half of your brain you cant use / you like them gangsterz in movie flickz / your ene hat might be cool but you still suck dick / tryinna make some grandz / with your weak rapz / i got my own kind / educatin yo bitch azz with this linez / you dropped somethin on the mic and is then forgetten / cause that shit is rotten / my style is too hot / raisin up the steam to a couple degrees / collectin money like i was playin monopoly / i hadle shit properly / baby boy ene you aint even on the spot / aint nuthin but a joke / you want a taste / of this lyrica/ master piece / you like a hoe with biggo titis all up in my face / im bigger than the seven seas / got you weak on you knees / freeze / when you tryinna step to this / roll with nuthin but cold hearted killaz in this streetz / devastatin / with this tight rhymes that im creatin / shit you never heard about me but still i got your hoes debatin / ill hang your ass with a rope / cause im so fuckin dope / baby boy ene fuck u tryinna impress / dont lie puto cause i saw you in a dress / beware / cause my style is rare / baby boy ene spittin shit that nobody carez / tryinna say i fought nobody / foo i broke ribz and neckz / broke domez / and bonez / with ma chrome / got the tools / 2 kill this fool / imma take you to school / im on a killa mode / slappin baby boy ene with ma dick while im on the road / tryinna play the role / of a gansta / bitch you aint nuthin but a pranskta / wearin baggy pantz / im a real norteno till the day i depart / shit that i spit you cant rip apart / you aint poppin any hynaz cherry / im comin legendary / so unique / while baby toy ene getz fucked in his buttcheeks.

Jan 30, 2003
www.freewebs.com
WHY U ALWAY$ TALKIN BOUT DICK$ BUT U BE $TALKIN THAT KIND OF $HIT BUT THEN AGAIN LOOK HOW U WALK LIKE A BITCH/ I DONT PLAY YA FAGGET GAME$ MY RED FLAG HANG$ $PENCA$ 4 THE MATTRE$$ $TAIN$/ CHECK YA CHULA U DONT GOT 2 RE$PECT NADA EXCEPT TULA A CUETE 2 ME I$ LIKE INTERNET 2 YA/ U BANG THRU TEXT AND KEY$TROKE$ WHEN I $TEP THRU U BET U GONNA $EE A LOC WIT A GRIP OF WEED $MOKE AND PLEA$E HOLME$/ U TALKIN LIKE YA GAME$ HARD TRUCHA BUT I $EEN U WALKIN OUT A GAY BAR I DONT PLAY THAT $HIT $O LEVA $TAY FAR/ WE LOCCIN TOKIN $MOKIN URB$ N A $URBURBAN ME AND MY WEED I$ LIKE LKD AND PEE WEE HERMAN/ LOVE EACHOTHER FRUM THE LOOK$ OF IT U 2 COOD BE BROTHER$ $TUPID MUTHAPHUCKER/ $O U DONT LIKE MY FA$HION $PENCA$ I DONT WEAR PINK LIKE U, I HATE $CRAPA$ WIT A PA$$ION DONT HATE YA MAMA CUZ $HE $AY$ IM HAND$OME/ FRUM WHUT I READ U $OUND LIKE A $TUDIO BANGER LEVA$ LIKE U AINT U$E 2 DANGER $O WHY CHOO$E 2 BE GANG$TER/ LKD $HOODNT COMPETE WIT ME IN$TEAD GET A CLEAR HEAD U $EEM 2 DECIEVE ON MY RED $HIRT PU$$Y$ LIKE U DONT BELONG N THI$ $ICCNE$$ NETWORK/ EVERYONE READING THI$ I$ LAUGHING AT YA NO GOOD A$$ LKD GO FALL N LOVE WIT A HOOD RAT AND MAKE MY FUCCIN HOOD LAUGH/ $TITCH $UM NUT$ UNDER YA BELLY I BET U GOT A COOCHIE I WONDER IF IT$ $MELLY....HA!

LKD THE NORTE I$ ON TOP OF THING$.....REMEMBER THAT LOCO!

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Gangsta shit, heat on the seat, as we ride, gloves on the steerin wheel, In the hot model, A time to kill, Retaliation, Part of my affiliation, I been down, Niggaz know, Like warrick dunn, I get low, Empty clips, Smash off, Dump the load, Keep a alibi, A nigga got hoes, blaze a L, abusin henny, pour'n out a lil liquoir for my folks, Didnt know I had it in me, life goes on, I cant pend on that, Gotta kill to survive, Cause its like that, back & forth, shit dont stop, keep it crackin literally, when the funk pop

some gangsta shit

May 21, 2002
yo some gangsta shit for ya, for rival faggotts i shank a bitch, tore-ya..a new asshole/ ur crew got gang raped like ur name was castro, blast foes..otherwise known as enemies/ i down ur click like i down a handle of hennessy, 10-of-thee..against one of us/ even with a 100 u couldnt handle none of us/ im one ta bust..on bitch made marks/ i let my cannon loose and that shit made sparks, covered with clip made tarps..i smother u/ i kill ur sister, ur dad, and ur brother too/ but them other 2..i had a tough time with/ ur moms and ur uncle got the taste of that rust,grime shit..ya the elements of my toaster/ fed it to em right after it came out my holster, bolster and burn/ this shit is over i've learned..how to stop my flow lines/ now im done finished in no time

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
you aint got the toolz / neva copped any jewelz / follow ma lead when i smack your ass and follow my rulez / i be like knock knock mothafucka and let me in / red raggin mothafucka as i bounce ma ballz of your chin / king pin when i flow / youre rhymez aint fat they gettin thin / i dont talk about dickz / i only talk bout minez / biggo nutz fo your mouth so stop jockin minez / shit i aint down with no scrapz / fo sayin that shit you deserve some bitch slaps / better yet some capz / imma take them wigz of your back / tryinna make some fundz / mothafuckaz like you alwayz on the run / with a mouth full of cum / baby boy ene you aint shit but a scum / my rhymez leave u numb / so quit yappin your gumz / i dont need no gunz / i take bitchez like you as they come / i dont give a fuck where you from / i got love fo the 559 / but i dont even think they know your face / if i race you / you can bet imma win first place / im a straight up norteno from this ghetto streets / mothafuck baby boy ene i got all scrapaz kissin this heat / no need fo proof / everybody knows i speak tha truth / your cd's dont sell / when you rappin / all im hearin from tulare countys is baby boy enes butt cheeks clappin / P.B.C is reppin / but baby boy ene kick back cause you aint steppin / drupey is cool / i salute / but baby boy ene you actin like a got damn prostitute

Yeah mothafucka L.K.D straightta out from them killa streetz of the deuce o nina stocktone
this is what we makin classic shit fo the enez 2 bump

Baby boy eNe keep reppin yo shit !!!!!!!!!! stay up playa
Said waz up 2 Mr.G

im waiting fo the next round baby boy ene
straight fadin you hahahahahaha respeto al ratonez

Jan 30, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I CANT BE FADED IM NOT YA $HIRT DID KMART MAKE IT IM WELL HATED GANG RELATED AFFILIATED LKD YA BRAIN MU$T BE WA$TED BABYBOY WILL PUT U N A CA$T NEEDING A FACE LIFT I BANG BANG FA$T LIKE $PACE$HIP$ U KICK MY A$$ U MU$T U$E MATRIX YA FIRME HINA$ LOOKING GOOD NAKED E$PECIALLY WHEN $HE$ $HAKIN IT $HE MY FAVORITE/ LKD $IMON $ALUTE P.B.C B4 I $HOOT TIL U ON BENDED KNEE$ U AINT A FRIEND 2 ME IM A E-N-E AND U ADD THE M-Y ENEMY PRETENDING 2 BE $UMTHIN U AINT THEY CAN $ENTENCE ME 2 BE LOCKED UP $TATE AND ILL WALK THE WALK CUZ UNLIKE U I AINT FUCCIN FAKE IM THE ONE U LOVE 2 HATE/ I$ U JEALOU$ U GOT $UM MORE FICTION WELL GO AHEAD AND TELL U$/ LKD U THINK U CAN FUCK WIT ME...HELL NO! GO KICK IT WIT THE MUT$ UP N FRE$NO/ CUZ U DAMN TWI$TED THE ONLY THING BOUT U I$ YA $TITCHED ON NUT$ THAT$ WICKED COME KICK IT AND $EE YA WIG GET $PLIT GO PLAY YA GAME OF CRICKET $PEAKING OF GAME, FIX IT! / U THINK U COMING AT ME BUT U DONT $TAY HARD U BITCH JU$T A$K YA HOMETOWN$ GAY BAR/ $O U FRUM $TOCKTON WELL WHY U DOING ALOT OF TALKIN HOMEBOY$ FRUM THE EA$T$IDE WILL HAVE U $TOP YA WALKIN/ MOONWALK YA WAY BACK N YA PAD U REMIND ME OF A $CRAP IM MAD LKD WHUT A DAMN FAG/ I$ U $TILL $ALUTING MY HOMEBOY$ ? G.I. JOE$ I$ YA ONLY OWNED TOY$/ LKD BE$T KNOW MY RIVAL$ BE$T HAVE $URVIVAL OR READ A BIBLE LKD I$ MORE FAG THAN I $EEN ON AMERICAN IDOL/ DAMN$ WHO$ REALLY WINNING WHO ? AM I BATTLING LKD OR I$ THI$ VATO WINNIE THE POOH/ GO ENTERTAIN CHILDREN NOT NORTENO$ B4 U GET GANGBANGED BY FAG$ AND KILLED N YA ANAL/ IM NO ANGEL OR DEVIL LKD HA$ A PANO BUT IT$ HANGING YELLOW/ KEEP THE RED AWAY AND REMEMBER IM GANG$TER KEEP THAT N YA HEAD TODAY

TRUCHA N TULA.....LKD $TAY UP HOMEBOY!