FREE TOWN THIZZNESS MIXTAPE (NO DJ DROPS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2008
thats wusup, thx.. i appreciate the high quality too.. i refuse to play crappy mp3s anymore, they sound terrible on big speakers at events

Feb 18, 2006
i think its all quality music...i like the town thizness line, i wish there was more media and fancy shit to highlight the events of production of the albums too much quality behind it not to document with cool pictures, flashy sites, and that total photodoctor line/look...if the whole bay were to embrace the town thizness line, there would be a sprout of new opportunity, but the line needs to grab the hottest shit out the town every 3-6 months and lay it out, and tour with the brand, get the artists involved, make deals with the artists to tour and really break into new markets, get the line represented in the dj circuits...bring the bay back...town thizzness go, i have bought most of the records, all of them i was impressed, i am a fan of oakland music, and to me this has been a nice rebirth to new talent and new opportunity for them to go somewhere where 3 years ago there wasnt as much opportunity on post hyphy movement.